What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Oregon Basketball Preview #1

RSSBot

News Junkie
I'm really excited about this one.* All three matchups with Oregon last season were fun in their own way, and these two seem to bring the best out of each other.* Further, both squads need to rebound from painful losses last week.* While the Buffs were flailing for buckets in SLC, the Ducks were getting humbled in NorCal.**

Oregon needs this win to recapture momentum in the conference title race once thought to be a mortal lock.* CU needs this win to rebound after the embarrassing defeat to the lowly Utes, and re-state their claim to a spot in the Tournament.* Like two wild animals backed into a corner of their own making, I expect both the Buffs and Ducks to come out swinging.* As a result, I expect a good game from wire to wire.

The Buffs just lost*a game we didn't expect, let's see if they can win*a game we don't expect.* Tip-off from Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene, OR is scheduled for 8pm MT this evening.* Coverage can be found on ESPNU, or with Mark Johnson on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
vN2huMltPq4

I'm really excited about this one.* All three matchups with Oregon last season were fun in their own way, and these two seem to bring the best out of each other.* Further, both squads need to rebound from painful losses last week.* While the Buffs were flailing for buckets in SLC, the Ducks were getting humbled in NorCal.**

Oregon needs this win to recapture momentum in the conference title race once thought to be a mortal lock.* CU needs this win to rebound after the embarrassing defeat to the lowly Utes, and re-state their claim to a spot in the Tournament.* Like two wild animals backed into a corner of their own making, I expect both the Buffs and Ducks to come out swinging.* As a result, I expect a good game from wire to wire.

The Buffs just lost*a game we didn't expect, let's see if they can win*a game we don't expect.* Tip-off from Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene, OR is scheduled for 8pm MT this evening.* Coverage can be found on ESPNU, or with Mark Johnson on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
vN2huMltPq4

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back