What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Pac-12 Football Schedule

The wins should be in the 2-6 range. I'd be happy with 4, pissed with 2 or fewer and psyched with 5 or 6.

Is there a chance we add a game in the 4 week? We kinda need the revenue.

Only 12 games are allowed except in years we travel to play at Hawaii, we can get a 13th.

i'm expecting 3 wins, and would be ecstatic with 5.

Why stop at 12 games? Lets play 16. Forget the bye weeks, add a game at the front and back of the season. How about scheduling ND for a home game in Early December? What a great way to generate revenues!!! Why didn't anybody think of this before? Genius, I say. Pure genius.

Why stop at 12 games? Lets play 16. Forget the bye weeks, add a game at the front and back of the season. How about scheduling ND for a home game in Early December? What a great way to generate revenues!!! Why didn't anybody think of this before? Genius, I say. Pure genius.

Would love that...we could abolish the Pac-12 divisions and play every Pac-12 team plus five OOC games...sign me up!

USC, people? Really? Lane Kiffin could buy hookers and blow for all the starters, get them all suspended and we'd still lose to the subs.

3-9 at the very best. CSU and C. Ark are the only ones to feel even optimistic about. My hope is that we are at least competitive in the majority of our games. That's step one, after the 2012 debacle.

I've posted it ten times, and I'll post it again. I just want to see progress in the on-field product. I'm not worried about W/L for 2013.

I've posted it ten times, and I'll post it again. I just want to see progress in the on-field product. I'm not worried about W/L for 2013.

Unfortunately that tends to be subjective...how do you define that progress. Usually it is through wins and losses.

But in the case of Colorado football, progress can be measured by being in games at halftime , keeping opposing teams under 600 total yards of offense, having > 100 total yards of offense, etc.

I am delighted about moving the after Thanksgiving game to Saturday. It is just a waste of a day off, and College football belongs on Sundays. I hope the previous poster predicting a lot of noon start times was correct. I learned to really enjoy the early starts, as I would get home (Aurora) at a much more reasonable hour than 1:30 starts. And no Thursday night games! Bliss.

Unfortunately that tends to be subjective...how do you define that progress. Usually it is through wins and losses.

I'll know it when I see it.

Remember when Fresno State scored three touchdowns in four plays, and two of them went for over 90 yards? I never want to see anything like that again.

I think some of you guys are taking my USC out of context. I never said I think the Buffs have a good chance for a win. I was saying those last three games are really going to become clearer as the season goes along. I can safely predict none of those three teams will compete for the conference, but that is about it. Overall, it is not so crazy to expect home games in November against teams potentially playing out the string to be competitive. It happens all the time.

After looking at the schedule, I would say 3-4 W's are likely. CSU, UCA should be in the bag. Fresno, the polygamists and Cal are games CU has a good shot to win. AZ is another, although less so. After that, CU doesn't match up very well. Best chance for a big upset? USC. Max Wittek is AWFUL. Without big time QB play, USC becomes pretty pedestrian.

I'll know it when I see it.

Remember when Fresno State scored three touchdowns in four plays, and two of them went for over 90 yards? I never want to see anything like that again.

A good start would be a huge improvement on the margin of loss of 46 pts per game. I don't know, maybe below 20 or within 14. That would not be subjective and be an improvement. Being competitive during the Pac 12 portion of the schedule would be a start. There are so many areas that are not subjective without focusing on just wins and losses.

After looking at the schedule, I would say 3-4 W's are likely. CSU, UCA should be in the bag. Fresno, the polygamists and Cal are games CU has a good shot to win. AZ is another, although less so. After that, CU doesn't match up very well. Best chance for a big upset? USC. Max Wittek is AWFUL. Without big time QB play, USC becomes pretty pedestrian.
Amazing isn't it? after all, they have nothing but 5* guys (all we here about on recruiting thread)... a lot comes down to coaching and attitude.

It's going to be brutally hot in Tempe on Sept 12. That does tend to help the scenery, though. :thumbsup:

It's going to be brutally hot in Tempe on Sept 12. That does tend to help the scenery, though. :thumbsup:

Yeah, it will be brutally hot in Tempe Sept 12. The buffs show up a month later.

Back