What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Pac-12 Tournament: Colorado vs OSU Game Thread

Be interesting to see what the Beavs do with Robinson

18-18 (7-11) CBI Champions
14-18 (8-10) CBI First Round
10-19 (5-13)
21-15 (7-11) CBI Semifinals
14-18 (4-14)

How can you keep that?

Wish them luck. Classy program.

10-19 (5-13)
14-18 (4-14)

How can you keep that?

Because it hasn't been any better recently... I could see them canning him. I might do it myself, just not my decision

10-19 (5-13)
14-18 (4-14)

How can you keep that?

Tough one, because they are traditionally a loser. (Similar to us with Patton, imo). He's been better than average for them... but if they can find a coach (risky) who can seemingly do better... they need to jump on it or they will be a perrenial sub to just above .500 team. Robinson is > than Patton imo, and I liked Patton. But as a Pac12 institution... you need to strive for better.

On another note... you can hate Patton all you want, but he was just as big as a stepping stone for us as Bzdelik was.

FACT.

Tad>Buzz>Patton... but Patton was the best coach we ever had at the time... and we wouldn't be where we are if not for his recruiting/coaching.

Tough one, because they are traditionally a loser. (Similar to us with Patton, imo). He's been better than average for them... but if they can find a coach (risky) who can seemingly do better... they need to jump on it or they will be a perrenial sub to just above .500 team. Robinson is > than Patton imo, and I liked Patton. But as a Pac12 institution... you need to strive for better.

On another note... you can hate Patton all you want, but he was just as big as a stepping stone for us as Bzdelik was.

FACT.

Tad>Buzz>Patton... but Patton was the best coach we ever had at the time... and we wouldn't be where we are if not for his recruiting/coaching.
I'm not sure how much Bzdelik built on Patton's "success" if at all. And at the time, Bzdelik was NOT as a stepping stone to Tad. Tad ends up taking the program to the "next level," but he wasn't a big-name coach.

FACT.

I liked Patton to, but his glory years were long gone by the time he left. The roster was a complete mess with something like 10 players in the same class. APR was down the crap hole to. Bzz didn't haven't any success to build on when he took over.

I liked Patton to, but his glory years were long gone by the time he left. The roster was a complete mess with something like 10 players in the same class. APR was down the crap hole to. Bzz didn't haven't any success to build on when he took over.
I didn't dislike Patton as much as some, but I thought we could've done better and he was there too long. I thought Bohn made a big mistake (at the time) when Ricardo announced my Junior year (2006) that he was resigning effective the end of the year (w/o telling Bohn first). I thought he should've named interim who could audition. I actually suggested Ceal Barry in an email to him and thought it wouldn't just be a mere publicity stunt as she was legitimately qualified.

Where do you come up with these percentages?

Pulled from here:
donkey.jpg

Back