What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Pac-12 Women's Tourney (Seattle, March 7-10)

Washington Huskies
STARTERSFGM-A3PM-AFTM-AOFFREBASTSTLBLKTOPFPTS
Jazmine Davis5-202-55-6253310117
Talia Walton4-132-43-6281051013
Kristi Kingma2-80-25-513210149
Aminah Williams0-60-32-423200142
Mercedes Wetmore0-60-10-212010210
BENCHFGM-A3PM-AFTM-AOFFREBASTSTLBLKTOPFPTS
Mathilde Gilling3-30-03-435100009
Heather Corral3-53-50-005020239
TOTALSFGM-A3PM-AFTM-AOFFREBASTSTLBLKTOPFPTS
17-617-2018-27113197671359
27.9%35.0%66.7%

Colorado Buffaloes
STARTERSFGM-A3PM-AFTM-AOFFREBASTSTLBLKTOPFPTS
Chucky Jeffery7-202-63-4154222219
Brittany Wilson2-61-22-313201257
Arielle Roberson3-130-20-039111136
Lexy Kresl2-70-30-002120034
Rachel Hargis0-30-01-213101221
BENCHFGM-A3PM-AFTM-AOFFREBASTSTLBLKTOPFPTS
Jamee Swan6-120-03-35101031215
Ashley Wilson3-50-00-024100206
Jen Reese3-70-00-014000116
Jasmine Sborov1-10-00-012100012
Kyleesha Weston1-20-00-036100002
Meagan Malcolm-Peck1-20-10-000000002
TOTALSFGM-A3PM-AFTM-AOFFREBASTSTLBLKTOPFPTS
29-783-149-1218481358111970
37.2%21.4%75.0%

Last edited:
This was a tough W playing pretty much a home game vs UDub and not getting a single call their way from the refs. B Wil gets knocked down, hits head on floor, is dazed and it's a foul on her. Crazy, crazy.

Get ready for the Stanford. We've beaten Stanford in the past when we weren't supposed to. We can do it again.

Now my Buffs you've kept me up until 12:40 AM and I'm going to bed. :gobuffs:

-All 11 players scoed for CU
-33 bench points
-Arielle struggled a little on O but Swan steps up
-As everyone has said here many times, we are gonna miss Chuckie
-Good mins from Ky
-Gonna need Kresl to be on tomorrow if we are gonna have any hope

Last edited:
EXCELLENT. Should be a 5 at minimum now, hopefully pushing for a 4 (although, I still wouldn't mind that 6 seed, nor would it shock me)

GO BUFFS! So proud of this team. 25-5! Let's see what we can do against Stanford, we have nothing to lose.

Tonight's win moved the Buffs up to #22 RPI. Ranked #18 in the polls with that RPI, it's probably a 5 seed. But an upset of Stanford could push us way up in the seeding. Loss shouldn't drop us as long as the score's within range.

-All 11 players scoed for CU
-33 bench points
-Arielle struggled a little on O but Swan steps up
-As everyone has said here many times, we are gonna miss Chuckie
-Good mins from Ky

Swan had 15 points and 10 rebounds - her best game to date. She was getting all her baskets in the paint. 5 of her rebounds were on the offensive end. They will need her tonight to have a shot at Stanford.

Arielle struggled offensively, but rebounded well. Ky had some showtime moments with her behind the back to Lexy for a layup and her floater in the lane.

Buffs pummeled UW on the boards which kept them in the game when they were launching bricks early on.

10 game winning streak! Let's make it 12!

Tonight's win moved the Buffs up to #22 RPI. Ranked #18 in the polls with that RPI, it's probably a 5 seed. But an upset of Stanford could push us way up in the seeding. Loss shouldn't drop us as long as the score's within range.

The way the bracketology is working now, Colorado would really only move up to a 4 seed in Boulder which is essentially pointless.

The way the bracketology is working now, Colorado would really only move up to a 4 seed in Boulder which is essentially pointless.

Pointless if we're thinking Elite 8. But gives us better odds of getting to the Sweet 16. When I look at the WBB ranks, I'd be much less worried about playing someone in the 17-20 range than I am someone in the 13-16 range.

Gives them the spotlight, ACC does the same thing. I think if they had kept the tourneys at the same site(or city), they would've kept them concurrent.

I can understand trying to give the women's game some of the spotlight, but it leaves a long gap between the final conference tourney game and the first NCAA tourney game. The Buffs will finish sometime this weekend and then wait over a week to find out who they face in the NCAA tourney followed by a five more days before they play a tourney game.

Personally I don't like this (and for the record I don't like conference tourney's either). But I think it will continue for some conferences like the Pac 12.

I hope the Buffs, like me, don't give a hoot right now about where they might be seeded in the NCAA tourney. They played fairly well last night and have a shot at Stanford. When they finish playing in the conference tourney I can start fantasizing about who will be coming to Boulder in a couple of weekends as well as their chances of making it to at least the sweet 16.

I can understand trying to give the women's game some of the spotlight, but it leaves a long gap between the final conference tourney game and the first NCAA tourney game. The Buffs will finish sometime this weekend and then wait over a week to find out who they face in the NCAA tourney followed by a five more days before they play a tourney game.

Personally I don't like this (and for the record I don't like conference tourney's either). But I think it will continue for some conferences like the Pac 12.

Big 12 is playing their tourney this weekend as is Big 10 and several other conferences.

Don't think we get a vote, but I don't like the long layoff either.

-

Kresl hasn't been on all season. If she's going to ever do it, tonight would be a great time to do it.

Liked what B Wil said after the game: something to the effect of we aren't afraid of anybody: Stanford, UConn, Tennessee, etc. They are just people, too. We go out and play our game and we have as much of a chance at winning as they do.

Great attitude on her part and probably on the part of the team.

Allows them to play a game on an ESPN Network -- believe ESPN2 that they otherwise wouldn't get. I agree the layoff is a bit of an issue. There's just so many games during championship week and the men's games drown out the women's game to begin with.

UCLA beat Cal.

Winner of the CU-Furd game catches the Bruins.

Our game just got started on PACN. Buffs with an early 5-4 lead at 16:15 in the 1st.

Back