What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Rocky Mountain Showdown Official Game thread

Two stops, and the D is looking more confident as they go. Gillam is everywhere, and Awuzie and Crawley have made nice plays.

After 3 series I don't recognize this team. Playing where they're supposed to? Making adjustments? Not giving up on the play? Holy ****.

So nice to see them start out executing like this. Actual coaching makes a huge difference.

I've never been a fan of going empty backfield on third and short. Especially when you've been able to pick up short yardage on the ground.

Really would have loved a TD out of that drive....

This, on both accounts.

Great drive but need to finish those off.

I've never been a fan of going empty backfield on third and short. Especially when you've been able to pick up short yardage on the ground.

They are setting up something with that formation. With pow split out, I think they want to flow everything from the hash in on that play but the sheep got in so quickly that wood tried the force to p rich. Pretty nice play calling so far I think.

Good recovery by the D there, too bad we didn't come up with the pick

Agree. Just didn't want to see them go for it on 4th and two. I'm glad they they assume they'll be back, and don't act desperate.

Good stand there. Last year that's a touchdown on the next play after the long pass.

The Rams game discussion is currently going on on two different threads...can we decide on one thread? I love following the discussion/analysis...but I hate switching between windows constantly. I don't care which one you guys choose...but one sure would be easier to follow than two!

Back