What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Rocky Mountain Showdown Official Game thread

I'm not sure who those guys are in the gold helmets, but I like what I'm seeing.....

This game would be different if the rams has a running game, and if they eliminated the dropped balls.

Can't believe you guys went 5 wide on 3rd and 2 and then kicked a damn 22 yard FG on 4th down. Call two damn plays to get 2 yards and put your foot on their throat! 22 yard FGs are for losers.

Can't believe you guys went 5 wide on 3rd and 2 and then kicked a damn 22 yard FG on 4th down. Call two damn plays to get 2 yards and put your foot on their throat! 22 yard FGs are for losers.

Ok Hawk. Maybe we should go for 2 every touchdown too

Damn it. Me no likey CSU having momentum before the half. C'mon Buffs.

Ok Hawk. Maybe we should go for 2 every touchdown too
You marched down the field with the zone read and then empty the backfield, are you kidding me? Terrible, terrible call. How many times are you going to be in a situation where a first down puts you in an and goal situation? 2 yards for first and goal. 2 plays. Get it done, don't kick frickin extra point FGs. Show your team you have confidence in them. Besides, the odds are that you will score FEWER points kicking a FG in that situation than going for it. Your running game was blowing them off the ball that drive and suddenly you're throwing 5 wide on 3rd and 2? Stupid stupid stupid.

You marched down the field with the zone read and then empty the backfield, are you kidding me? Terrible, terrible call. How many times are you going to be in a situation where a first down puts you in an and goal situation? 2 yards for first and goal. 2 plays. Get it done, don't kick frickin extra point FGs. Show your team you have confidence in them. Besides, the odds are that you will score FEWER points kicking a FG in that situation than going for it. Your running game was blowing them off the ball that drive and suddenly you're throwing 5 wide on 3rd and 2? Stupid stupid stupid.

You're clueless and it shows, probably best to stop posting. You take the points in that position.

Back