What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Rocky Mountain Showdown score prediction thread

I predict that csu shows that they haven improved in the last year. CU beats them like everyone will this year and we won't know a thing about how the season will go.

36 - 16 CU. I did an excel model and used the random number generator, and came up with the point total for each team. If excel say's this is the answer than it must be right!?!

42-17 Buffs. Lamb fans follow up with claims that they get a moral victory because __insert small time school feature here____

Hate to do it, but CSU has the advantage in the trenches with a veteran offensive line, while our O-line is patchwork at this point. That is where games are won or lost. They also have the coaching continuity advantage in Sparkles' second year.

Sheep 20
Buffs 13

Please oh please let me be wrong.

Last edited:
CSU 27, CU 17. Experience, continuity, etc. The Shaqs, Barrett and Bell....etc.

27 - 24 CU
Richardson out classes Ram defense when his shots come thanks to the underneath work by Spruce and Goodson. Leading back carries for 61 yards. TEs get their name called when they hold. CU defense will be an unhealthy mix of disruption and coverage confusion -there might be a problem in the coverage oval belonging to the middle line backer. Forcing red zone field goals and only having one catastrophic moment are the two keys to a victory. I will not be surprised if the score is 35-10 in either home/away orientation. Clueless meet curious.

I have to say that Ted Miller's prediction is actually really sound reasoning:

Ted Miller: I stared at the Colorado depth chart Tuesday and had an interesting reaction that surprised me: maybe. The Buffs should have won this game last season, and I think they're better than in 2012. Colorado 30, Colorado State 27

Buffs 31 Lambs 17.

They start the true frosh at QB who promptly throws a pick setting us up for a quick score. This moral boost sends waves of confidence through the team and we carry it through the game. CSU finally inserts Grayson, and he gets a few scores, but way too late. McElstain gives up his dog for adoption on Monday morning.

28-24 Buffs couple of big hitters to PRich, and Powell wears down the sheeps "vaunted" d line.

I have a good feeling about this new staff.

Buffs 34
sheep 10
I really, really want to believe you are right. My gut says you are. But I've been burned more than an albino without sunscreen.

Last edited:
Sheep 24- Buffs 17 . I have a bad feeling. But then again..

aAYw56d_460sa.gif

23-13 Buffs win the cripple fight.

Both teams are bad, Buffs are less bad.

Back