What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Starting QB?

Webb 7%
Hirschman 18%
Wood 20%
Dillon 33%
Dorman 2%
Liufau 6.1%
Schrock 2.9%
Other (Transfer/JUCO) 11%

Webb 7%
Hirschman 18%
Wood 20%
Dillon 33%
Dorman 2%
Liufau 6.1%
Schrock 2.9%
Other (Transfer/JUCO) 11%
man, way to much thought into this thread, I had to get my calculator out to keep up with you Sir

Hopefully Dillon is the man but something about 13 screws in his throwing shoulder makes me a little skeptical of him being able to survive multiple years as a starter. Would like to think competent coaching may be able to salvage Connor Wood. If not those guys throw Liufau in there. Somebody with a high ceiling needs to be running the show.

You guys need to stop with these Wood puns. The 1* mods will have to start pruning in here if you keep it up!

Carefull, the mods will grind you to a pulp if your Wood comments don't have more fiber to them.

I think Webb is done as a starter. I am certain that HCMM will be able to find some tapes of last years games and Webbs game performance answers that question. He may have been great in practice but last year showed that his prior record wasn't just because he was at Kansas.

I like Hirsch and appreciate him as a Buff but if he is our starter we aren't going to win a lot of games. He just isn't good enough.

Dillon is the most likely to be a successful starter for us. We have to see how he has recovered from the injuries and if he is able to bulk up enough to be effective. Remember however that if he starts he will be a starter who has never played a down of college level football.

Sefu is very talented and most likely to be a multiyear starter but shouldn't be on the field this year. A RS year would do him a world of good.

Wood came out of HS as a highly touted and talented player who apparently hasn't developed as expected since. He has the physical tools to be a game changer so should be the not so dark horse. Not the favorite but don't be surprised if he has a break out year and ends up as the starter.

Schrock is highly unlikely to start but could end up high on the depth chart. From all reports a guy who is a hard worker, talented enough to play, and has football intelligence.

Dorman should be a starter, unfortunately he should be a starter at an FCS school not a PAC school. He would have to make a big jump ahead in his game to even get looked at.

People are rating Hirschman too high imo. He doesn't fit the Pistol at all... plus he didn't play well

Keep in mind that the Pistol is a formation that allows for a variety of offensive schemes to fit the QB and other skill players. QB doesn't have to run much.

42 qbs on the roster and we can't find one that we can agree is the lock to start.

color me depressed.

by the way, wtf do we have some many qbs on the roster? it is embarassing. ... like that time with that one gal at the church. oh, nevermind...

Back