What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014-15 CU vs CSU Basketball Preview: Return of the Blackout

RSSBot

News Junkie
This is a friendly reminder that, while I don't give two ****s about any other sports they may play, I heartily acknowledge and encourage the understanding that, not only does CSU have a good basketball program, they are, unequivocally, a rival for the Buffs. *It's the nature of the beast in college basketball, you need regional, out-of-conference rivals to spice up November and December, and the Rams fit the bill to a 'T.' They're a decent RPI prize, a draw at the gate, and an opponent that will push the team. *What more could you ask for?

While I patiently wait the return of Nebraska to the football schedule, I look forward to the energy of the crowd tonight as they watch the two best teams in the state duke it out. *I'm actually excited to welcome the Rams to Boulder this evening - imagine that! *I've been at each iteration of this tilt since 2006, and rarely has it failed to entertain. *Can't wait, let's get it on!

--

Niceties aside, **** those guys. ***** 'em, **** 'em, **** 'em. *The Buffs need this win, bad, and they're going to have to go through those ****-heels to get this season back on track. *Daggers drawn, blood in the water, I expect a brawl. *Whatever it takes!

It's important to note that tonight is a BLACK OUT, so you should wear some. *Don't have any black? *No worries, because the athletic department is handing out 10,000 black t-shirts. If there was ever a time when we needed the blackout mojo, it was for this one. *I don't want to think of the consequences should the Buffs fail to convert this game into a win... That means BuffNation needs to step up. *This ain't Lipscomb, my friends, we need the return of the best home court advantage in the West. *Loud and proud!

Tip off from the roiling Keg is set for 7pm. *See, unlike little brother, we hold our rivalry games at a reasonable hour, to let all who can attend without breaking traffic laws, or running over pedestrians. We also give away parking spots for free, like civilized adults. *The Rams, heathens and charlatans, move the times up to 6, and make you pay $5 (if they don't 'run out of spots'). *I guess that's the difference between a flagship university, and a glorified University of Phoenix Online; we respect our patrons. *
Anyways, CU is suggesting that you arrive early, as traffic flow in and out of campus will be rough with rush hour, classes getting out, etc. *The Club Room and the lots open at 5pm, with the main gates opening at 6. *There's also free shuttle from East Campus, should you not want to fight the 36 mess - again, respecting our patrons.
For those without tickets, the action will be televised on Pac-12 Networks. *The radio call is on 850 KOA. *Mark Johnson!

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
liXfzLRAJtg

This is a friendly reminder that, while I don't give two ****s about any other sports they may play, I heartily acknowledge and encourage the understanding that, not only does CSU have a good basketball program, they are, unequivocally, a rival for the Buffs. *It's the nature of the beast in college basketball, you need regional, out-of-conference rivals to spice up November and December, and the Rams fit the bill to a 'T.' They're a decent RPI prize, a draw at the gate, and an opponent that will push the team. *What more could you ask for?

While I patiently wait the return of Nebraska to the football schedule, I look forward to the energy of the crowd tonight as they watch the two best teams in the state duke it out. *I'm actually excited to welcome the Rams to Boulder this evening - imagine that! *I've been at each iteration of this tilt since 2006, and rarely has it failed to entertain. *Can't wait, let's get it on!

--

Niceties aside, **** those guys. ***** 'em, **** 'em, **** 'em. *The Buffs need this win, bad, and they're going to have to go through those ****-heels to get this season back on track. *Daggers drawn, blood in the water, I expect a brawl. *Whatever it takes!

It's important to note that tonight is a BLACK OUT, so you should wear some. *Don't have any black? *No worries, because the athletic department is handing out 10,000 black t-shirts. If there was ever a time when we needed the blackout mojo, it was for this one. *I don't want to think of the consequences should the Buffs fail to convert this game into a win... That means BuffNation needs to step up. *This ain't Lipscomb, my friends, we need the return of the best home court advantage in the West. *Loud and proud!

Tip off from the roiling Keg is set for 7pm. *See, unlike little brother, we hold our rivalry games at a reasonable hour, to let all who can attend without breaking traffic laws, or running over pedestrians. We also give away parking spots for free, like civilized adults. *The Rams, heathens and charlatans, move the times up to 6, and make you pay $5 (if they don't 'run out of spots'). *I guess that's the difference between a flagship university, and a glorified University of Phoenix Online; we respect our patrons. *
Anyways, CU is suggesting that you arrive early, as traffic flow in and out of campus will be rough with rush hour, classes getting out, etc. *The Club Room and the lots open at 5pm, with the main gates opening at 6. *There's also free shuttle from East Campus, should you not want to fight the 36 mess - again, respecting our patrons.
For those without tickets, the action will be televised on Pac-12 Networks. *The radio call is on 850 KOA. *Mark Johnson!

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
liXfzLRAJtg

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back