1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Arizona Football Preview

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Nov 7, 2014.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

I'll cop to being a little distracted this week. *Basketball season looms large (next Friday, btw), my HEAVILY ANTICIPATED*hoops preview is demanding the majority of my attention, and, with the football team on the road this week, it's almost a case of out-of-sight, out-of-mind.

Almost. *I'm still mostly invested in this group as they embark on a rough final quarter of the season schedule. While I don't expect any surprises over the next three games, this team has proven to have a ton of fight in them, and I'm interested to see how they perform when everyone is back to expecting the bare minimum from them. *Certainly this week, a road trip to a top-25 opponent, does not appear to be a great opportunity to see the Buffs at their best, but they've been traditionally competitive in the Arizona series, and a good game wouldn't exactly shock me.

--

Kickoff from recently renovated Arizona Stadium is set for 6pm on Saturday (finally a night game, and it's on the road, *smh*). *Pac-12 Network has the television rights for this one, with the radio call, as always, on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »[​IMG]

I'll cop to being a little distracted this week. *Basketball season looms large (next Friday, btw), my HEAVILY ANTICIPATED*hoops preview is demanding the majority of my attention, and, with the football team on the road this week, it's almost a case of out-of-sight, out-of-mind.

Almost. *I'm still mostly invested in this group as they embark on a rough final quarter of the season schedule. While I don't expect any surprises over the next three games, this team has proven to have a ton of fight in them, and I'm interested to see how they perform when everyone is back to expecting the bare minimum from them. *Certainly this week, a road trip to a top-25 opponent, does not appear to be a great opportunity to see the Buffs at their best, but they've been traditionally competitive in the Arizona series, and a good game wouldn't exactly shock me.

--

Kickoff from recently renovated Arizona Stadium is set for 6pm on Saturday (finally a night game, and it's on the road, *smh*). *Pac-12 Network has the television rights for this one, with the radio call, as always, on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.