What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Colorado vs CSU - Rocky Mountain Showdown Game Thread

I guess Tom Brady and Peyton Manning don't have "it".

Apples Oranges. Comparing the Patriots to a lousy program like CU does not compute. A downtrodden college program needs a running/throwing QB. Welcome to modern college football.

Not much pass rush by these Buffs. But it looks like a pretty vanilla defense so far - not much rush beyond the front 4.

Luckily this CSU QB isn't worth a ****.

Apples Oranges. Comparing the Patriots to a lousy program like CU does not compute. A downtrodden college program needs a running/throwing QB. Welcome to modern college football.

I will **** in your mouth.

Grayson played himself out of the Heisman discussion pretty quickly, but luckily there are 11 more games for him to redeem himself to RamFan and get the campaign restarted.

What I've seen so far suggests this season may look a lot like last season in the standings and even on the scoreboard though we may improve our margin of loss by a few points. The positive is we've already found our QB to start the season but we're going to need to pressure offenses better than Colorado State's going forward and we'll need to get a run game of our own going to make defenses respect us enough to give Sefo and our receivers room to work.

You can see that Sefo is starting to settle down a bit. Just dont get greedy and try ro force it.

Why doesn't Sefo take that. You're the damn leader and quarterback and it's your F*cking ball. Your f*cking TD.

I've got no problems with the play calling. Try to make a statement early that we can overpower them. Almost worked.

Good start by the Buffs for the first game of the season. Still a lot of work to be done, BTW where is Bryce Bobo?

Love that Gillam wears #44. That was my boy, Dizon's number. Great linebacker.

Back