What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 CU Football Schedule & Future Schedules

also if you have any nude or semi nude cheerleader or female student photos, please pm them to me first, so I can make sure they are okay to post.

also if you have any nude or semi nude cheerleader or female student photos, please pm them to me first, so I can make sure they are okay to post.

:lol: Would be nice...but for some odd reason they believe in having male cheerleaders :wow::rolling_eyes:..or as they call it C0-ED. So no go. The girls are pretty...and most are transfers from uaf or Indiana State etc.. :lol:

Re: 2013 CU Football Schedule & Future Schedules

:lol: Would be nice...but for some odd reason they believe in having male cheerleaders :wow::rolling_eyes:..or as they call it C0-ED. So no go. The girls are pretty...and most are transfers from uaf or Indiana State etc.. :lol:

Do you have a little brother complex with Arkansas? How would you compare the academic fortitude of your school in the state?

Do you have a little brother complex with Arkansas? How would you compare the academic fortitude of your school in the state?

Nope. The little brother complex belongs to ASU. UCA is indy of ANY school system in Arkansas. Arkansas fans like us because we don't try to be "them". We're just successful and we do it our way. UCA doesn't want to be uaf or ASU...UCA is just fine.

A little about UCA football:

2012 Southland Conference Football Champions.
Finished transition from Division II in 2010.
Plays on the FCS level so we are 20+ scholarship players fewer than Colorado. That hurts the depth especially late in games.
Composed of SEC transfers at critical positions like QB, kicker to name a few.
Averaged about 35 points per game last year holding opponents to about 17.
12 players on preseason all conference- 9 on the first team.
Head coach Clint Conque is 108-59 since 2000.
Starting QB last year threw for 3100 yards, 31 TDs, 65% completion rate, QB rating of 146, Ran for 400+ yards and 3 TDs also.
Just got a four star RB transfer from the Oklahoma Sooners.
Oline is about 6'4" around 290lbs.
UCA ended up around #96 for ALL of college football last year.
Is expected to be better this year.

But most of all the fans understand that being in the FCS that FBS teams have the advantage BEFORE the game begins but we go have fun anyway.
The players on the other hand... don't.

I'll post more later on the team.

[video=youtube;qnJCM0D_ki8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnJCM0D_ki8[/video]

Looking forward to coming to Colorado for the UCA game! Never been and can't wait to see what mountains look like. :thumbsup: If anyone is interested in what Central Arkansas brings to the table, I can post a bit about our team. If not, that's fine too. I want to know what kind of team the Bears are going to face this fall. Are you a mainly a running or passing team? Who are your star players etc.. Thanks!

:lol: Purple Bears! :lol:

:rofl:

Tante is in to male cheerleaders. Send them in mass to his inbox.

Who is "Idot Buff"?

(And why does he have a picture of Orr as his avatar?)

Central Ark won by 51. I didn't know they played tonight, that's 3 extra days to prepare for us

Updated the future schedules from the recently updated media guide.

Nicholls State will be replacing Grambling State in 2015. (That year we better roll through the non-conference, btw.)

Also was able to add our Pac-12 opponents for 2017.

We really took it in the ass have Stanford and Oregon every year through 2016. However, they rotate off and we won't see them for a few years starting in 2017. Sets up nicely for HCMM's first 5th year seniors final year.

We really took it in the ass have Stanford and Oregon every year through 2016. However, they rotate off and we won't see them for a few years starting in 2017. Sets up nicely for HCMM's first 5th year seniors final year.

We don't play Stanford this year.

We don't play Stanford this year.
And we don't play them again in 2015 - my mistake. We do have Oregon every year 2011-2016, which is a tough draw.

2017 is a long time from now but sets up as our easiest conference draw since coming to the Pac 12. No Stanford and no Oregon. But, of course, we only get 4 conference home games that year.

CSU (Neutral) - Sat, Sep 2
TBA (Home) - Sat, Sep 16
San Jose State (Away) - Sat, Sep 23
Pac-12 - 4 Home (ARIZONA-CALIFORNIA-USC-WASHINGTON), 5 Away (ARIZONA STATE-OREGON STATE-UCLA-UTAH-WASHINGTON STATE)

Incremental year over year improvements could lead to that being a breakout year.

You know we are down when I have to look 4 years ahead...

And we don't play them again in 2015 - my mistake. We do have Oregon every year 2011-2016, which is a tough draw.

2017 is a long time from now but sets up as our easiest conference draw since coming to the Pac 12. No Stanford and no Oregon. But, of course, we only get 4 conference home games that year.

CSU (Neutral) - Sat, Sep 2
TBA (Home) - Sat, Sep 16
San Jose State (Away) - Sat, Sep 23
Pac-12 - 4 Home (ARIZONA-CALIFORNIA-USC-WASHINGTON), 5 Away (ARIZONA STATE-OREGON STATE-UCLA-UTAH-WASHINGTON STATE)

Incremental year over year improvements could lead to that being a breakout year.

You know we are down when I have to look 4 years ahead...

Yeah, when no one from current rosters except redshirts are even going to be playing and the odds are that 80% of the head coaches will be different, it's kind of hard to project.

Yeah, when no one from current rosters except redshirts are even going to be playing and the odds are that 80% of the head coaches will be different, it's kind of hard to project.
I almost didn't hit "post" after writing that up for the same reasons. I do feel like we will slowly get incrementally better under HCMM and everyone else just stays the same or gets worse, right? :devil:

John Henderson @JohnHendersonDP
Oregon-Colorado game Oct. 5 set for 4 pm. #CUBuffs

Updated the schedule to include Charleston Southern on October 19th.

How far in advance do they publish the game times? I need to get a ballpark time from for the UA game.

Back