What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 CU Football Schedule & Future Schedules

yeah, nothing like taking ticket revenue from the high schools.

There are like 3 million people in the metro area and about 60k will be at Invesco. Still plenty of people to go to high school games, which aren't a big deal around here anyway.

There are like 3 million people in the metro area and about 60k will be at Invesco. Still plenty of people to go to high school games, which aren't a big deal around here anyway.

You make it sound like 3 million people along the Front Range are interchangeable and share the same tastes and preferences for college football. As much as it would be wonderful if that were the case, it just doesn't work that way. Maybe 5 percent of that number are motivated to go to a football game.

Some percentage of those 60K RMS ticket holders have sons and daughters or brothers and sisters who must be under high school Friday night lights. Other CU ticket holders coach little league and have to choose between CU football and their youth and HS obligations.

In assholese, you suck at market segmentation.

You make it sound like 3 million people along the Front Range are interchangeable and share the same tastes and preferences for college football. As much as it would be wonderful if that were the case, it just doesn't work that way. Maybe 5 percent of that number are motivated to go to a football game.

Some percentage of those 60K RMS ticket holders have sons and daughters or brothers and sisters who must be under high school Friday night lights. Other CU ticket holders coach little league and have to choose between CU football and their youth and HS obligations.

In assholese, you suck at market segmentation.

I don't even know what you are arguing beside having a bunch of assumptions.

CSU Kickoff 7pm (FS1)
ASU Kickoff 8pm (ESPNU)

[tweet]472076217462423552[/tweet]

[tweet]472076476104597504[/tweet]

That CSU game is going to be a huge and drunk **** show, can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on the visiting team's timezone, I'd think that there's a good chance the Hawaii game has a late kickoff also.

Taking the day off of work. Tailgating is going to be epic.

No kidding, it's the only game I at this point can drink at to so I'll be at a different level...which may not be good :lol:

lol.

We made hawaii play at like 11:30 last time they were here

God, I remember waking up at 6 to drink for that game and made it to the end of the 1st before I puked

No kidding, it's the only game I at this point can drink at to so I'll be at a different level...which may not be good :lol:

God, I remember waking up at 6 to drink for that game and made it to the end of the 1st before I puked

Band had 6am rehearsal. Was awake, but not having nearly as much fun as you haha. Luckily we made sure everyone around Farrand was awake as well.

Looks like I'll be hiring some babysitters this year and have an extra Club ticket available to some games.

lol.

that's rather cold. 7:30AM local kickoff for the visiting team fans (yeah, I know, it's Hawaii)

rep!
Looks like I'll be hiring some babysitters this year and have an extra Club ticket available to some games.

nice (humble) brag

Really? Tailgating at SAF is great imo. Giant parking lots with everyone close by. Granted I've been pretty hammered the previous two times and can't really remember much....

Correct me if I'm wrong but we play @ Hawaii next year which means we get an optional 13th game. I wonder what RG does. Whore us out to blohio state or a winnable home game

Correct me if I'm wrong but we play @ Hawaii next year which means we get an optional 13th game. I wonder what RG does. Whore us out to blohio state or a winnable home game

We'll need 7 wins for a bowl if we take that 13th game, correct? Better make it winnable.

lol.

I went to that game. I was already so apathetic towards Embree that I pretty much rooted for both teams to win.

Only flip side to giving hawaii a crappy start time is they can do the same next year. Any of the old folks care for an 11:30 pm kick off?

Back