1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Hawai'i Football Preview

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Sep 19, 2014.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Short and sweet tonight, week 4 brings a visit from the Hawai'i Rainbow Warriors. *Yep, 'Rainbow' once again, as the school brought the name back*last year for the first time since 2000. *Legitimately one of the coolest team nicknames in all of sports, I'm glad they brought it back. *

Kickoff from beautiful Folsom Field is scheduled for high noon on Saturday. * Coverage for those out and about can be found on Pac-12 Networks, with the radio call on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »[​IMG]

Short and sweet tonight, week 4 brings a visit from the Hawai'i Rainbow Warriors. *Yep, 'Rainbow' once again, as the school brought the name back*last year for the first time since 2000. *Legitimately one of the coolest team nicknames in all of sports, I'm glad they brought it back. *

Kickoff from beautiful Folsom Field is scheduled for high noon on Saturday. * Coverage for those out and about can be found on Pac-12 Networks, with the radio call on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.