What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Official Uniform Thread

LSU prototype

lsu-21.jpg
Sorry, but I think this is friggin awesome.

You know, it seems the only time it seems I check in here or comment anywhere at all on unis is when they're horrific.

This helmet, it doesn't disappoint. That is, hands down, the worst idea for a helmet I've ever seen. That looks like something you would see in a trailer next to a cheap knock off of a kitana. The owner undoubtedly would be a twitchy Napoleon Dynamite looking guy who would be telling you how long it took him to get his brown belt.

Back