What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Oregon Ducks @ Colorado Basketball Game thread

explanation -- someone didn't follow the calibration procedure on the new technology, which is completely believable.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/bou...nowplow-calibration-blame-bad-road-conditions

New equipment designed to lengthen the life of snowplow blades meant that those blades didn't push down hard enough to cut through the snow and ice that caked Boulder's roadways during last weekend's snowstorm, city officials said Wednesday.
Many Boulder residents complained about the conditions of main streets -- including Arapahoe Avenue, Baseline Road, Broadway and 28th Street -- after the storm, which dropped 11.5 inches on the city by the time the snow stopped Sunday.
Roads aren't too bad but once you are in boulder apparently they forgot to plow.

I've heard rumors for over a year now that Tad and Dana don't like each other (actually, it's that all the P12 coaches don't like Dana), and I think we saw proof yesterday.

Oregon is a damn good team. I'm with 'Nik - if we want to keep the tie-breaker, we can't have more than 4 losses in conference this year. And that may be pushing it. We got a little lucky that we only get them at home and don't have to go to their house this year. But we will be seeing them in Vegas I have a feeling, and that game will be HUGE.
Probably will be a bigger game from a Tad versus Dana perspective than what it actually means. Assuming CU is assuredly in the Tourney at that point, which I think they will be, not sure how much they can gain in tournament stature. I like to think every single win or loss, won't add or subtract you by more than a whole seed (so 4 spots on the S-curve).

4erahype.jpg

Has anybody who isn't a Duck fan ever referred to Coach Boyle as "classless" before? It's so contrary to the man, how he coaches and how he conducts himself that it shines a glaring spotlight on the delusions of the poster (and the Duck fanbase in general, because they seem to be running with this notion).

The *********** are on record referring to our coach as "whiny pants".

They have made a special gif.

Oregon was a mirage, just like I thought they were. As nice as it looks beating a top 10 team in the box score, Oregon had no business being ranked that high. Conference play has exposed them for what they are. As long as your team can keep pace with them, the odds of winning are high because they do not play defense. That is the risk you take in assembling a team of mercenaries.

Back