What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Oregon State @ Colorado Basketball Game thread

Apparently a 82.9% FT shooter isn't money from the line. Thanks announcers.

Roxy Bernstein has been ok on play-by-play. The Color guy is former AZ Cat Corey Williams He's a ****ing moron. Like Miles Simon, he seems to have a hard-on for any team that was in the Pac-10 when he played.

Roxy Bernstein has been ok on play-by-play. The Color guy is former AZ Cat Corey Williams He's a ****ing moron. Like Miles Simon, he seems to have a hard-on for any team that was in the Pac-10 when he played.

I don't think he likes Josh Smith very much.

this is an ugly and frustrating game. We probably should be losing by about 10.

We are playing poorly again and still winning. When your opponent shoots 75% from the three point line, it's miraculous to be ahead.

It's not as simple as that lol. They have great length and we have guys with good, not great handles. Scott has to initiate a lot more of the offense which he's doing now and it's helping bust the zone. There's a reason zone defenses force so many 3 attempts. It's hard to attack if done right.
I understand all that. But in the first half they weren't even trying to penetrate or go down low. In the second half they did.

My favorite comment of his was when he compared Josh Scott to Shaq after hitting 2 free throws.

"Like Shaq, he hits them when it counts."

This is the best comparison you can come up with?

My favorite comment of his was when he compared Josh Scott to Shaq after hitting 2 free throws.

"Like Shaq, he hits them when it counts."

This is the best comparison you can come up with?
I'll say this, he looked awful from the line tonight.

A win is a win. I really would like to see a w over Oregon. They'll need to step it up. I like that boyles teams play tough and can stay on it even when they don't bring their a game. Having way more talent helps to hide a bad night too.

Well, pretty common for a team to look like crap one night then like a different team the next.

Winner winner, I takes it. Conference wins come tough

Sent from my Windows Phone via Tapatalk

A win is a win. I really would like to see a w over Oregon. They'll need to step it up. I like that boyles teams play tough and can stay on it even when they don't bring their a game. Having way more talent helps to hide a bad night too.

Less worried about playing Oregon. We seem to play up or down to the competition.

Oregon won't muck it up like Oregon State does. Oregon is actually a better match-up for the Buffs than the flaming Robinsons.

Back