What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Rocky Mountain Showdown Preview

RSSBot

News Junkie
I will inflict upon the genophage the greatest insult*an enemy can suffer:*to be ignored.*-*Warlord Okeer

There's been a lot of hot air blowing around this week, even more than usual. *A lot of it has been weird, beyond-the-pale ramblings from the delusional up north (as well as some from the delusional down south). Like bat**** insane stuff along the lines of 'we're actually happier being second rate.'

*sighs*

You know what, that's it.* I've had enough. *This isn't even fun in the awkward ways it used to be. *I no longer have enough give-a-**** in my body to care about the state's little farm college.* This year they pushed me over the edge.* I'm just flat done with them, their fans, and their Napoleonic fetish of being the little guy.* They want to be a minor league organization, then so be it, but I'm not being dragged down to Single-A.

Below the fold, you will find NO MENTION of tomorrow night's opponent.* I'm taking this opportunity to preview our Buffs, and no one else.

I ain't even kidding anymore, they ain't worth my time.

--

The 86th edition of the Rocky Mountain Showdown kicks off from Sports Authority Field at Mile High at 7pm MT on Friday. Coverage can be found on FOX Sports 1 (yep, even for you Dish folk), with Mark Johnson and the radio broadcast on 850 KOA.

For reference, you can find my previews from previous iterations of this series here, here, here, and here.
Click below for the preview...

Read more »
qwnAObLNnnM

I will inflict upon the genophage the greatest insult*an enemy can suffer:*to be ignored.*-*Warlord Okeer

There's been a lot of hot air blowing around this week, even more than usual. *A lot of it has been weird, beyond-the-pale ramblings from the delusional up north (as well as some from the delusional down south). Like bat**** insane stuff along the lines of 'we're actually happier being second rate.'

*sighs*

You know what, that's it.* I've had enough. *This isn't even fun in the awkward ways it used to be. *I no longer have enough give-a-**** in my body to care about the state's little farm college.* This year they pushed me over the edge.* I'm just flat done with them, their fans, and their Napoleonic fetish of being the little guy.* They want to be a minor league organization, then so be it, but I'm not being dragged down to Single-A.

Below the fold, you will find NO MENTION of tomorrow night's opponent.* I'm taking this opportunity to preview our Buffs, and no one else.

I ain't even kidding anymore, they ain't worth my time.

--

The 86th edition of the Rocky Mountain Showdown kicks off from Sports Authority Field at Mile High at 7pm MT on Friday. Coverage can be found on FOX Sports 1 (yep, even for you Dish folk), with Mark Johnson and the radio broadcast on 850 KOA.

For reference, you can find my previews from previous iterations of this series here, here, here, and here.
Click below for the preview...

Read more »
qwnAObLNnnM

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back