What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 UCLA @ Colorado Basketball Game thread

the starters (minus booker & scott) are 2/14.
Gordon, Jhop and XJ need to produce.

Booker is 6/7, jelly is 4/8

This crowd should be absolutely embarrassed. Turn in your f*cking fan cards, biyatches.

Why the negativity with XJ tonight?

Just looking at the stat line, he's having a bad shooting night. But he's leading the team in rebounding with 7.

He's just looked bad again. Careless with the ball, floating at the 3 point line but lacking confidence in his shot, missing gimmes, etc. He just doesn't look like his head's in the game, but it's kind of looked that way most the year to me.

The damn feed locked up during J-Hop's breakaway? Did I miss a poster dunk?

I haven't experienced so much erratic streaming since that photo shoot with Ann Coulter in Liver's shower.

We are about in the bonus - if we pick it up soon, this game could be decided at the line - we are shooting 70% so far.

J-Hop and XJ act like they forgot there was a game tonight. Farking unacceptable.

Why the negativity with XJ tonight?

Just looking at the stat line, he's having a bad shooting night. But he's leading the team in rebounding with 7.

air balled a trey, and missed a couple layups I believe. Need Xavier Johnson to bring more from an offensive stand point

Gets really frustrating to listen to a game when you constantly hear "misses from point blank" and a loud clank on a bunch of the FT attempts.

And can the Buffs clear a defensive rebound tonight without fouling?

Team quit about five minutes ago. Stopped boxing out. Stopped challenging shots. Never started getting good shots.

Got stuck at work. Ran inside to put on game and saw score. Not gonna ruin my night.

Not a good job finishing plays in this half. Learn from it I guess, and hopefully beat down USC next.

over the past 10 minutes or so, I felt like the Buffs were out playing the bruins, but just can't score. The amount of close in shots missed is terrible... difference in the game. The remarks from the announcers is right, we don't have much room for error without Spencer against a good team

Who was guarding Adams and who was guarding Powell? Great job on the former. Not so much on the latter.

Back