What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Volleyball Season Tickets On Sale

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
BOULDER— Tickets for the 2014 University of Colorado volleyball season are on sale now and there is an exciting change in tickets for children. Kids 12 and under will get into all home matches this season for free. Ticket prices for adults will not change and start at just $25 for all 16 home matches, which comes to just $1.50 per match.

The upcoming season looks to be another exciting one for the Buffs after returning to the NCAA Tournament in 2013 for the first time since 2006. CU will host a pair of nonconference tournaments before starting Pac-12 Conference play, which will feature some of the top volleyball in the nation.

The Buffs host the Omni Hotels Colorado Volleyball Classic Sept. 5-6 and the Omni Hotels Invitational Sept. 12-13. Both weekends the Buffs will play three matches at the Coors Events Center. Two of those six opponents played in the 2013 NCAA Tournament (Georgia Southern and Idaho State).

CU will start Pac-12 play on Sept. 25 against Utah at home. It will be the first of seven matches against NCAA Tournament teams at the Coors Events Center. Arizona State, Arizona, Stanford, California, USC and Washington, as well as Utah all competed in the tournament in 2013 and will play the Buffs at the CEC this season.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to support the Buffs and make the Coors Events Center a tough place for opposing teams to play. Tickets can be purchased at CUBuffs.com or by calling the CU Ticket Office at 303-49-BUFFS. A complete schedule is available at CUBuffs.com.

http://www.cubuffs.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=209604801

A work buddy and I decided to throw in $25 each and buy a pair of season tix to split between our families. I just bought them and got seats in row 1.

I spoke with a rep at the ticket office today .... if you renewed your VB season tickets back in the spring, they should be being mailed out in the next day or 2.

I spoke with a rep at the ticket office today .... if you renewed your VB season tickets back in the spring, they should be being mailed out in the next day or 2.

Yeah! Can't wait to get mine--even though I won't see a home match. I do support the team and will be seeing them in DeKalb, IL at the end of the month.

A work buddy and I decided to throw in $25 each and buy a pair of season tix to split between our families. I just bought them and got seats in row 1.

I don't want to be a downer, but seats a little higher are better for volleyball. If I had two seats, I'd send them to you.

I have a friend who is in Row 2 for basketball. I think that is too low, but she is in row 7 for volleyball and has had the seats since they started selling season tickets. My ticket is not with hers or I would hook you up with our tickets.

I don't want to be a downer, but seats a little higher are better for volleyball. If I had two seats, I'd send them to you.

I have a friend who is in Row 2 for basketball. I think that is too low, but she is in row 7 for volleyball and has had the seats since they started selling season tickets. My ticket is not with hers or I would hook you up with our tickets.

thanks -- not a downer, I was wondering if they were too low. I suspect that for most games I'll be able to move up into empty seats if I don't like my view, though.

Back