1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Volleyball Season Tickets On Sale

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by cmgoods, Aug 5, 2014.

1. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

http://www.cubuffs.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=209604801

2. hokiehead

hokiehead Gobbler on the Mountain Club Member

A work buddy and I decided to throw in $25 each and buy a pair of season tix to split between our families. I just bought them and got seats in row 1.

J.R. Ewing likes this.
  3. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

I spoke with a rep at the ticket office today .... if you renewed your VB season tickets back in the spring, they should be being mailed out in the next day or 2.

4. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

Yeah! Can't wait to get mine--even though I won't see a home match. I do support the team and will be seeing them in DeKalb, IL at the end of the month.

5. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

I don't want to be a downer, but seats a little higher are better for volleyball. If I had two seats, I'd send them to you.

I have a friend who is in Row 2 for basketball. I think that is too low, but she is in row 7 for volleyball and has had the seats since they started selling season tickets. My ticket is not with hers or I would hook you up with our tickets.

6. hokiehead

hokiehead Gobbler on the Mountain Club Member

thanks -- not a downer, I was wondering if they were too low. I suspect that for most games I'll be able to move up into empty seats if I don't like my view, though.