What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015-16 Colorado Basketball Roster & Schedule

Good OOC schedule for where we're at as a program. Some decent opposition, but outside of ISU we've got a chance. Tad and this program need W's. Period. We need momentum in the worst way. We'll worry about the numbers if we should be so fortunate as to exceed expectations and go north of 20 W's.

I will be in Boulder over Thanksgiving. How difficult will it be to get a decent ticket for the UNC game?

Wichita played Memphis last year at the Sanford Pentagon. It's a pretty cool venue to catch a game in. Not a bad seat in the house and the venue went to great lengths to decorate the place in Wichita and Memphis stuff as well as a pretty cool selection of local highlights and greats (Mike Miller is from there). It was -4F when I got into town, windchill of -10F. That was the only downside of the trip.

if @Goose updates the schedule in the OP, I'll give this thread more hits.

In between the numerous work trips I've been taking lately, I was able to fix the roster table. I'll try to do the rest some other time.

In the meantime, you're gonna have to work a little harder to out passive aggressive my mother in law next time.

In between the numerous work trips I've been taking lately, I was able to fix the roster table. I'll try to do the rest some other time.

In the meantime, you're gonna have to work a little harder to out passive aggressive my mother in law next time.
thanks for updating roster. honestly, not trying to be pass-agg. genuinely prefer to give Allbuffs the clicks over other schedule sources.

How many times this year has CU started slow and then come blazing back in the second half. Iowa State, Auburn, Fort Lewis and now CSU. The second half CU team is tourney worthy...the first half CU team can't beat a DII school. Talk about Jekyll and Hyde

How many times this year has CU started slow and then come blazing back in the second half. Iowa State, Auburn, Fort Lewis and now CSU. The second half CU team is tourney worthy...the first half CU team can't beat a DII school. Talk about Jekyll and Hyde
You're a truly awful poster. SIAP.

I wasn't sure where to post this. It sounds like Xavier is coming to town on Wednesday, December 7, 2016.

http://www.xavierhoops.com/showthread.php?30713-Schedule-2016-2017

Sounds like they're psyched to make the trip to Boulder.

I'm excited for this one. Dare I dream that Bill Murray visits?

(I hope that casual CU & college hoops fans realize that Xavier is a Top 20 program and this is a big deal. They didn't seem to grasp that BYU was a major opponent.)

(I hope that casual CU & college hoops fans realize that Xavier is a Top 20 program and this is a big deal. They didn't seem to grasp that BYU was a major opponent.)
that's not entirely fair. Xavier has had a much more impressive run in hoops over the last several years than BYU, especially regarding tourney performance, which is the only time a casual fan is going to be exposed to non-conference/non-blue-blood teams.

that, and BYU was the best attended non-conf game this year.

that's not entirely fair. Xavier has had a much more impressive run in hoops over the last several years than BYU, especially regarding tourney performance, which is the only time a casual fan is going to be exposed to non-conference/non-blue-blood teams.

that, and BYU was the best attended non-conf game this year.

We'll see. You need to remember that Colorado borders Utah and BYU is a much more well-known program among local residents and a student population that overwhelmingly comes from the western US. I wonder how many potential fan attendees could tell you that Xavier is in Ohio?

So freaking psyched to see a team like this on the schedule. A very good team that should get the fan base excited as hell. Nice to see a 1 for 1 with a top Eastern program. Should get the program some nice publicity as well.

The basketball forum is insufferable.

That is all. Carry on.
And someone stole @Buffnik 's avatar. The rivalry begins.
Screenshot%202016-03-24%2006.15.43_zpsdozkxtss.png

Some news on schedule from presser and tweets that came out after.

Conference schedule is the same as this year, but with flips of the UA/ASU (away only) and UCLA/USC (home only).

BYU, Portland and AFA on the road schedule.

CSU will be on the home schedule.

And we just got this allsome bit of news:

Why a home and home with Portland? Other than our regional games, I don't recall us doing that with anybody that far down the rip scale.

Why a home and home with Portland? Other than our regional games, I don't recall us doing that with anybody that far down the rip scale.

I don't mind it. Not unprecedented, either. WCC teams often get home & home deals. We did it with USF several years ago. And, of course, with BYU.

I don't mind it. Not unprecedented, either. WCC teams often get home & home deals. We did it with USF several years ago. And, of course, with BYU.

I remember the usf games but asked because it seems like the first time we've done it post-Buzz.

I remember the usf games but asked because it seems like the first time we've done it post-Buzz.

Other Pac-12 teams use these types of games to beef up RPI since road games count so much more. Tad has been leery of that since the risk gets higher of taking a bad loss on the resume. But, for example, Washington will often play Seattle as a road game that sees its own fans taking over the gym a half hour from campus. I wish that CU would do that with DU.

Think all of this has already been mentioned before, but nice synopsis (except not mentioning Xavier) of next year's schedule (from http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=210844177)-

"
NEXT YEAR’S SCHEDULE: While the official schedule hasn’t been released, Boyle said next year’s schedule is complete and simply awaiting some contracts to be signed. It includes a two-game appearance at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn in late November that will also feature Notre Dame, Texas and Northwestern; as well as road games at BYU, Air Force and Portland and a home game vs. Colorado State, with other non-conference home games to be announced.

The Pac-12 schedule, meanwhile, will include home games with UCLA and USC, road games at Arizona and Arizona State, and home-and-home games with the remaining seven conference schools.
"

Last edited:
Dislike that we miss out on UofA at home this year, luckily thats only a one year type thing.

The tournament in Brooklyn is going to be epic. Those are are some good programs.

Back