What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Football Schedule Released

Shldr2Shldr

Club Member
Club Member
[tweet]512058826275946496[/tweet]

9/5 @Hawaii
9/12 UMass
9/19 CSU
9/26 Nicholls State
10/3 Oregon
10/10 @ASU
10/17 UofA
10/24 @OSU
10/31 @UCLA
11/7 Stanford
11/13 USC (Friday Night game)
11/21 @WSU
11/28 @Utah

Tough slate. No byes.

Last edited:
Not horrible. The "byes" need to be UMass and Nicholls State.

Opening with Oregon and USC on a short week don't sound too good. But we have the pac-12 elite at home. IF we are going to knock one of them off, our best shot is at Folsom.

Biggest drawback I see is five October games. Ouch. But as you said, home games are against the tougher opponents.

Need 7 wins next year to make a bowl. Wins against Hawaii, UMASS, Nichols State, CSU..... And then who else? Which other games do you all think we can win? AU should be a victory. Maybe WSU, Utah? Upset USC on a Friday night? That would be awesome.

[tweet]512058826275946496[/tweet]

9/5 @Hawaii
9/12 UMass
9/19 CSU
9/26 Nicholls State
10/3 Oregon
10/10 @ASU
10/17 UofA
10/24 @OSU
10/31 @UCLA
11/7 Stanford
11/13 USC (Friday Night game)
11/21 @WSU
11/28 @Utah

Tough slate. No byes.

Where is the CSU game being played? Given its week 2 in the NFL, certainly the Broncos wouldn't want college kids messing up their field, right?

Opening in Hawaii...nice, brah.
WSU in November could get chilly.
ASU and UCLA are the obvious best roadies.

Need 7 wins next year to make a bowl. Wins against Hawaii, UMASS, Nichols State, CSU..... And then who else? Which other games do you all think we can win? AU should be a victory. Maybe WSU, Utah? Upset USC on a Friday night? That would be awesome.

If you were to ask me to name W/L right now,

W
W
W
W
L
L
W
W
L
L
L
W
L

But I am sure that will change as this year goes on.

I am interested in what happens to Oregon when Mariota leaves.

@Skidmark the game will be played in Denver. IT will probably be a week the Broncos are away. Mile High looked like **** the other night anyway, I doubt they care.

With only four conference home games, that's a brutal home conference schedule (Oregon, Stanford, and USC for 3 of the 4).

Nicholls State ...wiki... Thibodaux, LA ... Google Maps ...
0e2b6bfd4059f94475c5f416fe4c8555.jpg

Is Nichols a one and done? A roady to Cajun country would be an incredible experience.

Wow. I remember ripping Nubs for scheduling cupcakes, I don't remember ever seeing an easier OOC for Colorado. But heck, at this point I'll take the 4 wins! Oh Yeah. Bowling 2015!!:thumbsup:

I wish UMass at Folsom could be the first game of the season. Glad CSU in Denver isn't the opener for the reasons we've seen on the field, but starting the year making that trip to Hawaii before the team has played one game together worries me more.

FBS never play FCS on the road.

Louisiana drunk is 10% better. Some of y'all fail to recognize how much fun there is to be had in the southland. Ya gotta suck da head on them thar crawdad. Iiiiieyeeee

Last edited by a moderator:
Louisiana drunk is 10% better. Some of y'all fail to recognize how much fun there is to be had in the southland. Ya gotta suck da head on them thar crawdad. Iiiiieyeeee

Dey suck da heads and lick da tails. Le bontemps roulez.

I can visualize a staff that is going to get more than 3 years making a bowl game with this schedule. Fingers crossed.

Back