What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 MBB Recruit Profile Index

Goose

Hoops Moderator
Club Member
Junta Member
PositionNameStateRivalsScoutESPN247sOfferCommitment
PFAndre AdamsFL3*3*3*3*Y
PGNoah BlackwellCA3*3*3*2*Y
PFBennie BoatwrightCA4*4*4*4*YUSC
CRickey BriceTX3*NR4*NRYNorth Texas
SGDeleon BrownMIN/AN/AN/ANRYColorado
CChance ComancheCA5*4*4*4*Y
PGAustin ConwayCO3*3*3*4*YWyoming
SGTyler DorseyCA5*4*5*5*Y
PFKenan GuzonjicJUCONRN/AN/AN/AYColorado
SGMalek HarwellID3*3*3*3*
SGJeremy HemsleyCA4*4*4*4*YSDSU
SGJalen JenkinsAZNRNR3*NR
SGTyson JollyOK3*3*3*3*Cal
PFBrodricks JonesCA3*3*3*3*YSDSU
PGMarcus LoVett, JrCA4*4*4*4*
SGKamar McKnightNJNRNRNRNRY
SGMatthew McQuaidTX4*4*4*4*YMichigan St
SGDe'Jounte MurrayWA4*4*4*4*YWashington
CMatt NeufieldKSNRNRNRNRY
SGRex PfluegerCA4*3*4*3*YNotre Dame
PFIvan RabbCA5*5*5*5*
SGLandry ShametMO3*NRNR3*YWichita St
PGJustin SimonCA5*5*5*4*YArizona
SFRay SmithNV5*5*5*5*YArizona
SGStephen Thompson Jr.CA4*4*4*4*YOregon St
SFCameron WalkerCA4*4*3*4*YStanford
PGJimmy WhittMO4*4*4*4*YArkansas
PGRyan WoolridgeTX3*NRNRNRY
SGNu WilliamsCA4*NR3*NRY

2016 MBB Recruit Profile Index
2017 MBB Recruit Profile Index

Last edited by a moderator:
Rivals has been on top of their July game. A ton of new '15 recruits are getting Tad & CO's attention. Not only are they recruits, most of them are Top 100 recruits.

You can start to see the shift in perceptions too. A lot of these kids are showing strong interest in CU and are waiting for that Buffs offer. It was pretty rare we saw that kind of interest from out of state kids this early in the cycle.

You can start to see the shift in perceptions too. A lot of these kids are showing strong interest in CU and are waiting for that Buffs offer. It was pretty rare we saw that kind of interest from out of state kids this early in the cycle.

Can't agree more. Tad is truly moving himself to the top of the Pac-12 in coaching not to mention in the nation. If he can make some noise in the Pac-12 (Top 3 finish and a semi-final or better run in the Pac-12 tourney) plus a 3rd round of better run in the Dance, then I truly think '15 will be Colorado's best recruiting class ever. He is on the '15 class so early now and they are all paying attention to us. One thing I would love to see if a consistent away game W-L. We all know teams have a hard time playing us at home (I think Tad is something like 38-4). But it's those away games. If we can go down to UCLA/USC/STAN/CAL and smoke them at home next year, than the CA recruits will take notice.

Side note, if we could even just break even just go 5-4 during away games we'd most likely end up 14-4 in the Pac-12. And we all know Tad is going to push us in the non-conference games. I really think this is our year to make a big splash in not only recruiting but the nation, anchored by The MAYOR.

Has Nate Grimes '15 NV been added to this list?

Last week at the Double Pump Summer Tip Off and Pangos 16, four travel programs (Utah Prospects, Las Vegas Prospects, Utah Pump-n-Run and Las Vegas Knicks) had a number of underclassmen -- including 2015 Makol Mawien (West Valley City, Utah/Granger), 2015 Ray Smith (Las Vegas/Las Vegas), 2015 Nate Grimes (Las Vegas/Desert Pines) and 2017 Troy Brown (Las Vegas/Centennial) -- who could crack our national rankings sooner rather than later.

This is something nice to see - to these kids, the buffs have been in the thick of the tourney since they were in middle school. The screw job in 2011, the near sweet 16 miss in 2012, and a strong showing in the second (first) round in 2013.

We're going to need to update this Index. Will said today that CU is in the conversation for like 20 of the Top 150 for 2015.

I just saw the following tweet:

POP @PremierBall
Colorado was in to see 15' Swingman Cameron Walker. (Ca) #recruiting

That's a 4* Top 50 prospect.

We're going to need to update this Index. Will said today that CU is in the conversation for like 20 of the Top 150 for 2015.

POP @PremierBall

Yeah, looking at Will's latest article talking about our '15 recruits, and from following his tweets over the summer, Tad is targeting the absolute top tier talent out west.

POP @PremierBall

Just looking over at scout and they show Walker, Malek Harwell, Nate Grimes, and Justin Simon being recruited by Colorado but don't show an offer for any of them yet. Simon is listed as a #55 overall and #10 PG for 2015.

From Will Whelan's excellent recruiting article from September 15th, these are the guys we're in on for 2015 (CU offer or interest):

California CU Prospects (all in Rivals 150)

Tyler Dorsey
Chance Comanche
Chase Jeter
Cameron Walker
Bennie Boatwright
Marquess Chriss
Rex Pflueger
Roman Davis
Jeremy Hemsley
Nu Williams
Chimezie Metu
Justin Simon
Brodericks Jones
Stephen Thompson

Other CU Prospects (in Rivals150)

Malek Hartwell
Matthew McQuaid
Alex Olesinski
Alex Illikainen

Outside the Rivals150

Darrian Traylor
Nate Grimes
Austin Conway

CU interest is reciprocated. Everyone's listening to Tad now and watching to see how the Buffs do & how many spots open up.

Also added since that published: 4* PG Jimmie Whitt from Missouri

Then it's on to 2016 and going all-in on De'Ron Davis.

Here is the link to Will's full article. Amazing insight: http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1549754

Rivals 150 updated yesterday. Didn't see a time stamp, so if this is too early for our 24-hr rule, I apologize.

2. Ivan Rabb
12. Chance Comanche
17. Chase Jeter
23. Justin Simon
39. Bennie Boatwright
41. Marcus LoVett
46. Chimezie Metu
50. Cameron Walker
57. Rex Pflueger
69. Stephen Thompson
73. Jimmy Whitt
74. Matthew McQuaid
76 Jeremy Hemsley
82. Alex Illikainen
89. Nu Williams
101. Broderick Jones
110. Roman Davis

If I had to guess right now, I'd say Justin Simon and Rex Pflueger. Might be a little bit of wishful thinking though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hemsley loves CU. Simon is going to be a hard pull, but we're fighting for him. Rex is going well. Walker seems to be going well too.

Back