What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 MBB Recruit Profile Index

PositionNameStateRivalsScoutESPN247sOfferCommitment
PFAndre AdamsFL3*3*3*3*Y
PFBennie BoatwrightCA4*4*4*4*Y
CRickey BriceTX3*NR4*NRY
CChance ComancheCA5*4*4*5*Y
PGAustin ConwayCONR3*3*NRYWyoming
SGMalek HarwellID3*3*3*3*
SGJeremy HemsleyCA4*4*4*4*YSDSU
SGJalen JenkinsAZNRNR3*NR
PFBrodricks JonesCA3*3*3*3*Y
PGMarcus LoVett, JrCA4*4*4*4*
SGKamar McKnightNJNRNRNRNRY
SGMatthew McQuaidTX4*4*4*4*Y
SGDe'Jounte MurrayWA4*4*4*4*YWashington
SGRex PfluegerCA4*4*4*4*Y
PFIvan RabbCA5*5*5*5*
SGLandry ShametMO3*NRNRNRY
PGJustin SimonCA4*5*4*4*YArizona
SFRay SmithNV4*4*4*NRYArizona
SGStephen Thompson Jr.CA4*4*4*4*Y
SFCameron WalkerCA4*4*3*4*YStanford
PGJimmy WhittMO4*4*4*3*Y
SGNu WilliamsCA4*NR3*NRY

2016 MBB Recruit Profile Index
2017 MBB Recruit Profile Index
Last edited by cmgoods; 07-13-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Guys, I don't know what is up, but cmgoods knew about Cameron Walker well before anyone else. #scoop

Updated Scout Top 100:

5.) Ivan Rabb, PF CA
12.) Ray Smith, SF NV (Verbal to Arizona)
17.) Justin Simon, PG CA (Verbal to Arizona)
36.) Dejounte Murray, SG WA (Verbal to Washington)
43.) Chance Comanche, C CA
51.) Bennie Boatwright, PF CA (Verbal to USC)
52.) Jimmy Whitt, SG MO
53.) Jeremy Hemsley, SG CA (Verbal to SDSU)
64.) Stephen Thompson, SG CA
71.) Matt McQuaid, SG TX
87.) Marcus LoVett, Jr., PG CA

Is there anyone left on this list that we have any shot with, or are even still in contact with?

Scout says we're interested still in Thompson and LoVett, Jr.. I know we'er still pursuing Whitt, but that one is a long shot.

Everything I've heard is our #1 target right now is Shamet with Harwell being up there as well. Rickey Brice is still a possibility depending on the staff's confidence for getting Jelly for a fourth year.

Scout says we're interested still in Thompson and LoVett, Jr.. I know we'er still pursuing Whitt, but that one is a long shot.

Everything I've heard is our #1 target right now is Shamet with Harwell being up there as well. Rickey Brice is still a possibility depending on the staff's confidence for getting Jelly for a fourth year.

Thanks, Goose. After all the early optimism for this class, it's a bit of a letdown, but I'll be satisfied with a Shamet, Fortune class if it works out that way. Any of the above would be a very unexpected nice little bonus at this point. If we don't get Shamet, I'll be disappointed but you won't hear me complain as long as Tad keeps winning.

Thanks, Goose. After all the early optimism for this class, it's a bit of a letdown, but I'll be satisfied with a Shamet, Fortune class if it works out that way. Any of the above would be a very unexpected nice little bonus at this point. If we don't get Shamet, I'll be disappointed but you won't hear me complain as long as Tad keeps winning.

Speaking of Shamet, I waited a day so can post. Shamet should be making a major move up the Rivals rankings, ahead of guys like Pflueger who is currently a 4*.

Speaking of Shamet, I waited a day so can post. Shamet should be making a major move up the Rivals rankings, ahead of guys like Pflueger who is currently a 4*.

Nice. I hadn't looked at Rivals until just now and saw that. Many of the guys that we were so optimistic about (i.e. Pflueger, Boatwright) didn't seem to progress much over the year, and it looks like Tad may have shied away from them as much as the other way around. Looking like Shamet has probably been more than a "Plan B" all along. Maybe this Tad guy really knows what he's doing.

nik, please don't call your shot on Shamet like you did with Walker. I'm really starting to warm up to him.

Back