What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

Looks like Cincinnati's shorts are falling off.

Brought to you by Howdy Dong

I was 7-1 on the day. Sweet! I had ISU into the championship game. ****! :bang:

I had them losing to Kentucky. :lol:

That Georgia St shot was unbelievable and an instant classic. Their head coach falling out of his chair was priceless, not to mention it was the coach's son who made the game winner. This is madness... MADNESS I TELL YOU

I'm 3-5 and have lost 3 Sweet 16 teams. My Elite 8 is intact still.

I think Utah can make a deep run

I was going to pick them to go at least Elite 8, but I didn't like them drawing Duke. If the Utes had fallen to the 6 line, I'd have had them go very far because I like them better than any of the 3 seeds.

Yeah yeah yeah. The Leopards weren't actually supposed to be in the tourney but made an unexpected run to the Patriot League tourney championship and got the auto bid.

Nonetheless ... I bet I'm the only one on the board who can claim to have three of his alma maters in the post-season (Lafayette in the NCAA, Eastern Michigan and CU in the CBI). Eastern went out last night at ULM, and Lafayette is getting murdered by Nova (as expected) ... but still, there it is. :rock:

Georgetown is the pick I'm regretting. I had them getting upset tonight against a really good E Washington squad.

But if I could have changed the pick this afternoon I would have. Hoyas look to me like either an early exit or a Cinderalla run to at least the Elite 8. I'm thinking they're going to go on that run. Also, I'm guessing that pretty much none of you guys picked them to do anything and I would have had a chance at picking up major points there.

Each Pac-12 win is worth 21K in rev-share to us.

Alrighty then. I'll be pulling for Oregon to continue the Big 12 horror show by beating Okie Lite.

Is each round worth more money from the tournament split?

Alrighty then. I'll be pulling for Oregon to continue the Big 12 horror show by beating Okie Lite.

Is each round worth more money from the tournament split?

No my understanding is it is game units played - for each game unit the pac-12 played is worth ~21k to each school. So we get 4 guaranteed from the first round, each win means 21k more.

LSU was firmly in control of that game. SEC and Big 12 on their way to embarrasing their respective conferences this weekend.

LSU was firmly in control of that game. SEC and Big 12 on their way to embarrasing their respective conferences this weekend.

I work with LSU grads, Baylor grads, and Texas grads who all have made snide comments about CU. This is like Christmas.

Back