What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

Looks like Kansas is going to get a match up against Witchita State.

Despite the success that Witchita has had KU has tended to be very dismissive of them. Would be a big deal in the state if Kansas gets knocked out by them.

just finished last meeting of the day, moved my ass and my laptop into the breakroom (where we have a flatpanel connected to DirectTV).

let's go [STRIKE]Cavaliers[/STRIKE] ACC

just finished last meeting of the day, moved my ass and my laptop into the breakroom (where we have a flatpanel connected to DirectTV).

let's go [STRIKE]Cavaliers[/STRIKE] ACC

Think I was justified in being concerned about this one yet? :lol:

uh, yeah. didnt' see the first 35 game minutes, but, yeah. thought the UNC game was the wakeup call your boys needed. was wrong.

uh, yeah. didnt' see the first 35 game minutes, but, yeah. thought the UNC game was the wakeup call your boys needed. was wrong.

We opened it up a bit going into halftime and led by 14 at one point, then seemingly decided we had won and let them back in it.

I didn't say CU was any better haha. I hate how Wyo plays too. Its so slow. Glad it works for them, but its not as fun to watch.

I just don't find playing good defense and finding open looks to be so awful, personally. Sure, it's more pleasing to the eye if you go look like the Globetrotters, but I can appreciate the style. Seems like just a few years ago the media was bitching about how we've ditched all fundamentals and don't play defense. They're nearing 80 points, not so bad.

I just don't find playing good defense and finding open looks to be so awful, personally. Sure, it's more pleasing to the eye if you go look like the Globetrotters, but I can appreciate the style. Seems like just a few years ago the media was bitching about how we've ditched all fundamentals and don't play defense. They're nearing 80 points, not so bad.

The defense I love. Its the offense I don't like. They did keep up the tempo enough tonight to put Belmont down though which is good.

Virginia/Michigan State is going to be a grudge match. Still think it's ridiculous MSU and Iowa are both 7's. Not equals.

Virginia/Michigan State is going to be a grudge match. Still think it's ridiculous MSU and Iowa are both 7's. Not equals.

nope.

Mich st had to battle to secure that win, just like UVA did. Izzo is using the 7 as disrespect in the locker room. Should be a great early matchup.

nope.

Mich st had to battle to secure that win, just like UVA did. Izzo is using the 7 as disrespect in the locker room. Should be a great early matchup.

Rematch of last year's Sweet 16 which MSU won by 2. It's going to be a battle. Anderson is finally back to being a major contributor for UVA for the first time in 6 weeks. Good news.

WTF is going on in Ohio? What the hell is a Valparaiso?

you're too young. they have a history of pulling NCAA tourney upsets. 1998 their current coach was the 'then' coach's son and hit an incredible buzzer beater against FSU to put them in S16.

So I picked a bunch of upsets, and they haven't happened so far this year (beside the 14-3, which I never spend time trying to pick). I did a bad job on my bracket this year.

Back