What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 -- NO EXCUSES

ASU won't miss much with Bercovici. HE played fine as the starter for them. Wittek could be damn good for Hawaii, and that team would have been so much better with even below average QB play.

We really benefited from some horrible, horrible throws when Hawaii was in town.

How come nobody talks about how close our wins were to being losses? Those weren't exactly great teams we barely beat.

Honest question, do you only like/enjoy/support the Buffs when they win? It seems that way to me. If that is the case you are not a supporter of the University of Colorado Buffaloes, you're a front runner who will only root for a winner.

It may not be fair or realistic but I am also expecting a bowl in 2015. Sorry, but if we were 'this close' from winning ~5 games this season, gotta go get 7 next season. 4-0 non conference is a must, we will know quickly what the 2015 team is made of. I am on the fence about renewing season tickets again, sucks but CU football is at the point I can hardly find anyone to go to the games.

It may not be fair or realistic but I am also expecting a bowl in 2015. Sorry, but if we were 'this close' from winning ~5 games this season, gotta go get 7 next season. 4-0 non conference is a must, we will know quickly what the 2015 team is made of. I am on the fence about renewing season tickets again, sucks but CU football is at the point I can hardly find anyone to go to the games.

I don't even know that I believe this team is good enough to make a bowl game in 2015.

But I'm damn sure done with making excuses. Every week needs to be considered a winnable game and a major disappointment if it ends in a loss.

Time to have big boy expectations again or we're going to turn into what Duke was before Cutcliffe got there.

did not know which thread to throw this in but Dave Logan has nads the size of the Flat Irons... Is there anyway he gets on the CU staff in some capacity? Would he want to??

I don't even know that I believe this team is good enough to make a bowl game in 2015.

But I'm damn sure done with making excuses. Every week needs to be considered a winnable game and a major disappointment if it ends in a loss.

Time to have big boy expectations again or we're going to turn into what Duke was before Cutcliffe got there.

If we barely make it to bowl eligible there is a decent chance we dont get an invite unless its some kind of a mandatory tie in. Especially if it comes down to inviting a team that travels better than us.

I think your sights are still a little too high on the rest of it. We will play games next year where victory is impossible unless the defense gets better (with roughly the same core group of guys).

If we barely make it to bowl eligible there is a decent chance we dont get an invite unless its some kind of a mandatory tie in. Especially if it comes down to inviting a team that travels better than us.

I think your sights are still a little too high on the rest of it. We will play games next year where victory is impossible unless the defense gets better (with roughly the same core group of guys).
There is literally zero chance of us not getting in a bowl game if we are eligable. 0%

Yeah, that's silly. If for no other reason than bowls always like to take teams that haven't been bowling for a while. Tends to mean more fans.

I look at the defense and see that we lost 2 starters - Henderson & Greer.

I also see us getting 3 upperclassman guys back who would have been starters this year if not for injury/discipline - Bell, Henington & Kafovalu.

Then I think about all the guys who got PT this year coming back, being healthier, being bigger and just being better.

I mean, it's pretty much impossible for anyone employable as a D1 coordinator or position coach not to deliver a much improved defense next year, right?

Honest question, do you only like/enjoy/support the Buffs when they win? It seems that way to me. If that is the case you are not a supporter of the University of Colorado Buffaloes, you're a front runner who will only root for a winner.

**** off. Nobody on here is a front runner. Ive seen some stupid ****ing posts on here, but this one tops them all.

**** off. Nobody on here is a front runner. Ive seen some stupid ****ing posts on here, but this one tops them all.
This. All those left on this board after the desolate decade of Buff football are the truly hardcore...probably in need of a life, but that's another story :lol:

I am asking b/c you seek out opportunities to ***** on this team and staff. It's weird. I have not read one positive post from you ever. If you say that you're a fan, then I will take your word for it.

I am asking b/c you seek out opportunities to ***** on this team and staff. It's weird. I have not read one positive post from you ever. If you say that you're a fan, then I will take your word for it.

Im just doing a piss-poor job of being a frontrunner. This staff has plenty of myopic cheerleaders, I don't think they need any more.

Im just doing a piss-poor job of being a frontrunner. This staff has plenty of myopic cheerleaders, I don't think they need any more.

One more myopic cheerleader and we would've won 3 games this season. I blame fatbuff for being so stubborn.

This. All those left on this board after the desolate decade of Buff football are the truly hardcore...probably in need of a life, but that's another story :lol:

Decades (s) :rofl: We are beaten, but not out! It is becoming a life's work.... :lol:

Personally, I get it.... Hard to begrudge anybody on this board who is happy or sad. I do like to admire those among us, which is honestly nearly all on this board, who refuse to give in.

Love that!

Go Buffs!

Stat20132014
RankValueRankValue
Total Offense87369.939439.2
Rushing Offense108120.873154.6
Passing Offense47249.120284.6
Team Passing Efficiency70127.8364128.54
Scoring Offense8625.46828.5
Total Defense106468109461
Rushing Defense101208.5102204.8
Passing Yards Allowed102259.599256.2
Team Passing Efficiency Defense87135.83114149.93
Scoring Defense11238.311739
Turnover MarginT-79-0.25112-0.83
3rd Down Conversion Pct1070.337680.401
4th Down Conversion PctT-1170.286730.483
3rd Down Conversion Pct Defense580.388T-630.4
4th Down Conversion Pct DefenseT-950.6730.538
Red Zone Offense690.813230.889
Red Zone Defense610.8281130.893
Net Punting8735.992839.45
Punt Returns1035916.5
Kickoff Returns4322.61623.71
First Downs OffenseT-94233T-14296
First Downs DefenseT-7427198271
Fewest Penalties Per Game194.33T-1037.17
Fewest Penalty Yards Per Game2338.4211168.5
Time of Possession90 28:4914 32:34

From NCAA.org. We're going nowhere w/o a big improvement in turnover margin, penalties and defense. It's almost eerie how close these defensive numbers are year over year.

Hwklwy- How was the urine with your cheerios this morning?

Not the case at all. I just don't understand the constant need to be a contrarian by some on the board like you and Fatbuff. If you have legit gripes about the staff/team/Qb and want to discuss them I am all for it. But you come on here and post things like "Wac Mac has no balls and he should eat a d!ck". It's ridiculous.

Some like DUff and Black and Gold are often down on the way things are being done but they at least take the time to constructively state why and how things might turn around. I respect that. That is a dialogue that most on this board come here for, not your childish rants.

Rep zbuff for that, guys. It's a **** ton of work to click from one link to the next for all the team stats on the NCAA site, find the page that Colorado is on for each of them, and then re-type it here or us.

Much appreciated.

Back