What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 -- NO EXCUSES

This ALL falls on coaching. Wonder how many excuses MM will have next year. Good leaders take ownership and find a solution. I'm starting to see a trend where MM will pull out an excuse card rather than taking ownership. (worst team in CFB, no facilities, blah blah blah)

Lol. Bro. Bro. Bro. Bro. Bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you provide some samples?
urine_sample.jpg

I think the extra practices for a bowl game can be over-rated. Right now, I feel like the extra time in the weight room may be more beneficial.

I think the extra practices for a bowl game can be over-rated. Right now, I feel like the extra time in the weight room may be more beneficial.

You realize there are about 15 people that will get that. Somebody who is less lazy than I needs to dig up that old thread, if it was after the Allbuffs crash.

This ALL falls on coaching. Wonder how many excuses MM will have next year. Good leaders take ownership and find a solution. I'm starting to see a trend where MM will pull out an excuse card rather than taking ownership. (worst team in CFB, no facilities, blah blah blah)

I don't pay close attention to pressers or quotes in the paper but I haven't been under the impression that MM has done anything but take ownership for the team's performance. All of the excuses (worst team in CFB, facilities, etc) that I see are from posters here and not the staff.

Can you point to quotes where MM is clearly pulling out the excuse card?

Ok wait a minute here, I'm pretty sure plenty of those games changed with a pick 6. Coaching is at fault in that regard how? Everybody is culpable and it sure as hell wasn't just the staff.

Bowl practices are basically extra Spring practices. Invaluable for building depth and developing younger players.

I think losing to Utah the way we did may end up being a good thing in the long run. The bitterness of the loss may be just what the returning players need to dig a little deeper and go that extra mile during this off season to make sure next season doesn't go the same way. I think the players have learned that when you have the lead you need to slam the door shut on your opponent if you don't want to endure more heartbreaking losses like we did this year.

I think our W/L record next year will be a lot different. We will go bowling and be middle of the Pac at a minimum.

uhh. no. we had enough losses to use as motivation already. That was a bad loss. The kind that fractures teams.

I predict 5-7 no excuses next year. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I can't hear you blah blah blah blah blah....

We're so used to sucking that looking at next year's schedule makes a bowl game seem impossible. I can't wait to shake that off and look forward to every game as a great chance to win. Kind of like Arizona's season turned out. Is that crazy or a possibility?

We're so used to sucking that looking at next year's schedule makes a bowl game seem impossible. I can't wait to shake that off and look forward to every game as a great chance to win. Kind of like Arizona's season turned out. Is that crazy or a possibility?

We've seen Mike Mac get these kids to competitive when they were once total losers. And thats great. But now its time for a little magic. Its time for Mac to have the ball bounce our way a few times more than it has in the past. So, you have to look at the schedule and set aside the suck and figure were going to win a couple of games we've lost in the past. Maybe beat a team we've never beaten. Were due. And we'll have better experienced players.

Most all of the question marks are on defense. If the kids dont step up and make a couple of wins happen where there were once losses than MMs seat is going to get hot.

Back