1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Pac 12 Championship Tournament March 11-14

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by BuffDog, Oct 3, 2014.

1. BuffDog

BuffDog Club Member Club Member

11 games in 4 days. :wow: I just booked my flight and room and will be attending the tournament for the first time with some friends. Just need to get some tickets and we will be all set. I am hopeful that I will be able to get the tickets through the CU athletic department so I can sit with the other fans. Looking forward to the Buffs having a nice run at the tournament and making the finals before receiving a 4 seeding for the big dance. :nod:

2. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

Keep an eye out on 12/12 Pac-12 typically does some pretty good ticket specials that day.

3. 90sBuff

90sBuff Club Member Club Member

So do you think we will be Pac 12 champs this year? CU vs Arizona for the title would be great! That rivalry is becoming fun.

4. BuffDog

BuffDog Club Member Club Member

Would love for us to play AZ in the title game. Does anyone know if the 12/12 ticket special would give you seats to sit with the CU crowd or would they be general admission?

5. RK

RK UBL Club Member

GA, but in my experience, they aren't very strict about where you sit at MGM. Hell, they let you bring alcohol into the stadium as long as you pour it into plastic cups at the entrance.

6. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

Another good option is to scalp. I have been to a few of these things, and found that if you are ok missing the first game, you can get basically all of them for free. You just have to hang out as the first game gets out, look for people with the losing team's gear and ask them.

I am always amazed at how many people do the trip (tickets, non-refundable hotels, airfare, etc) then just bail as soon as their team loses.

Obviously this works if there is an upset, but I have found it to be pretty easy to do even when crappy teams lose.

7. Buffskier

Buffskier Club Member Club Member

hmmmm my bday is the 13th... could be a nice little trip...

8. GoBuffs88

GoBuffs88 Active Member

MGM does a package where you get discounted hotel, VIP entrance to the games, and a couple buffet vouchers. Have to check the regular site as they may have other promotions that will be just as cheap. I've gone the last two seasons and it's awesome.

9. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

rep for that link if it appears.

10. Hoops Fan

Hoops Fan Club Member Club Member

Darth Snow likes this.
  11. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

Skipped 2014. Planning on starting back up in 2015.

12. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

Yeah, it is too bad the 2014 VIP packages are sold out.

[​IMG]