What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Pac-12 Commitment Tracker and Star Ratings by School

Arizona picked up JUCO and former Appalachian State safety Paul Magloire

There have been a bunch of commits since I last updated this.

Arizona- TE Brion Anduze, RB Orlando Bradford, DB Demetrius Flanagan, ATH Anthony Mariscal, DB Samuel Morrison, WR Cedric Peterson
Arizona State-OT Cade Cote, LB Malik Lawal, OT Steve Miller, OT Mason Walter
Cal-OL Ryan Gibson
CU-QB Steven Montez
Oregon-OL Brady Aiello, OL Jake Hanson, WR Alex Ofodile, CB Jihree Stewart, OL Calvin Throckmorton
Oregon State-S Solomon Matautia, QB James Pensyl
Stanford-K Jake Bailey, OL Brian Chaffin
USC-WR De'Quan Hampton
Utah-added LB Cody Barton and WR Cordy Butler decommitted from them
Washington-TE Michael Neal, WR Isaiah Renfro

On paper, ASU's recruiting has taken a step back this year. Surprising, since they're coming off a strong season.

I know that it's been a couple of months since I updated this, but I promise that I'll update this thread and the star ratings thread by Thanksgiving.

I know that it's been a couple of months since I updated this, but I promise that I'll update this thread and the star ratings thread by Thanksgiving.
You do know it isn't even ****ing Halloween yet slacker? Lol jk, you do good work.

That time of year again when Jim Mora Jr. gets very creative with numbers. Handed a few new offers this past weekend for what amounts to maybe 2-3 spots (before that annual UCLA roster attrition of course).

Sounds like Oregon may end up with Jarrett Stidham out of Texas. Composite top 30 QB who just decommitted from Texas Tech.

UW added RB Chico McClatcher
Cal flipped Wazzu JUCO commit DeVante Wilson and also added OT Nick Buchanan
WSU flipped Oregon State commit ILB Hunter Mattox and added DE Eddie Rudinski

UW flipped Arizona TE commit Ricky McCoy and Stanford added 4* RB Cameron Scarlett

UCLA picked up CB Octavius Spencer
USC with WR Isaac Whitney
Arizona with LB Anthony Fotu

Cal picked up JUCO Safety Antoine Albert
Oregon State picked up JUCO DE Tavita Faaiu while JUCO Safety commit Shalom Luani flipped to Wazzu
ATH Donzale Roddie decommitted from Utah
Wazzu also added WR Kyle Sweet, OLB Logan Tago, and OG Amosa Sakaria

Back