What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

Agree with this. Slate grey unis and pants with black numbers/lettering, white helmets/gold facemasks.

Slate grey is not a school color. (I know that black isn't either)

Metallic Silver or Gold on numbers, helmets and pants with Black everywhere else.

Slate grey is not a school color. (I know that black isn't either)

Metallic Silver or Gold on numbers, helmets and pants with Black everywhere else.

Hasn't stopped Tad and the boys from having great looking unis.

I can hear it now, "No way am I attending CU. They include unofficial colors in their new uniforms!"- Potential game-changing recruits

Grey would be an acceptable alternate to silver as a jersey color. Metallic silver as a jersey is hard to get right. Grey would be a bit more forgiving and would allow the other colors we use to really stand out.

Hasn't stopped Tad and the boys from having great looking unis.

I can hear it now, "No way am I attending CU. They include unofficial colors in their new uniforms!"- Potential game-changing recruits

Yeah, honestly, if I'm Rick George, I seek out someone who has been deeply involved in the Oregon uni and color scheme designs and hire them as a consultant and work with Nike on about 4-5 full alternates (helmets, jerseys & pants) apart from whatever "full time" home & away uniform they select.

Yeah, honestly, if I'm Rick George, I seek out someone who has been deeply involved in the Oregon uni and color scheme designs and hire them as a consultant and work with Nike on about 4-5 full alternates (helmets, jerseys & pants) apart from whatever "full time" home & away uniform they select.

CU doesn't need to go nuts. IMO. Give us a modernized home/away set and an alternate for big TV games. Get 2 or 3 helmets, like the iconic gold helmet, the all black, and the matte black/chrome gold helmet. Oregon has changed the game yes, but I hate how half of their uniforms don't use any form of their school colors. We don't need to go that far.

If it gets us more money/recruits/recognition, do that. Go. ****ing. Nuts. Over. The. Uniforms.

If it gets us more money/recruits/recognition, do that. Go. ****ing. Nuts. Over. The. Uniforms.

CU can make pretty much any combo look fantastic with our color combo.

Nike could pull off a pretty badass storm trooper road set. White pants with a fat black stripe down the leg or a design like the basketball shorts, white jersey black numbers silver accents, white helmet, black facemask and logo.

CU doesn't need to go nuts. IMO. Give us a modernized home/away set and an alternate for big TV games. Get 2 or 3 helmets, like the iconic gold helmet, the all black, and the matte black/chrome gold helmet. Oregon has changed the game yes, but I hate how half of their uniforms don't use any form of their school colors. We don't need to go that far.

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing; moderation's for cowards.

CU can make pretty much any combo look fantastic with our color combo.

Nike could pull off a pretty badass storm trooper road set. White pants with a fat black stripe down the leg or a design like the basketball shorts, white jersey black numbers silver accents, white helmet, black facemask and logo.

I'd be down with a storm trooper looking uni. Buffs have to play better to be able to pull off the all whites though.

I'm not necessarily talking about the integrity of the structures themselves, but more about the amenities inside them. Everything from the TVs, entertainment areas (couches, pool tables, fooseball tables, vending machines, etc.), supplement bar, cold tubs, hot tubs, rehab facility, weights, barbells, dumbells, platforms, etc. etc. etc. Some of that stuff seems silly to mention, but the athletic facilities are basically where these guys live. When showing them off to recruits, everything needs to look state of the art, new and comfortable.

Barber chairs. All the cool programs have barber chairs now. It's silly not to mention the need for barber chairs. CU will never be able to out recruit Udub, WSU, Oregon or the Texas schools without some dope barber shop setup near the locker room.

P40358_00_N473_printmedium.jpg

ncf_r_wazzu_mb_600x600.jpg

re6anuqy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Barber chairs. All the cool programs have barber chairs now. It's silly not to mention the need for barber chairs. CU will never be able to out recruit Udub, WSU, Oregon or the Texas schools without some dope barber shop setup near the locker room.

I've always wanted to hang out in a cool barber shop like in Coming to America. I am just too bald and white . . . :(

I'd go one up on barber chairs and also hire massage therapists as part of the training staff to have a working athletics spa in Dal Ward.

I'd go one up on barber chairs and also hire massage therapists as part of the training staff to have a working athletics spa in Dal Ward.

Grab a few hot sorority girls, hire them as student workers. Happy endings on the field and off the field

One simply does not go one up on a barber chair.

It's time to move forward and get rid of the 25 year old uniforms for good
Are there really people out there who think we need to stay with what we have? How obtuse. We need every edge in recruiting we can get...plus it gets non-die hard fans talking a bit.

Are there really people out there who think we need to stay with what we have? How obtuse. We need every edge in recruiting we can get...plus it gets non-die hard fans talking a bit.

In my years on here, I don't know if anything other than favorite fast food burger chain has incited more passion than discussions about block lettering. :lol:

Lithium hot spring
Samsung curved 65-inch 4000p OLED HDTV all over the place
thermostatically controlled marble shower tiles & toilet seats
aroma therapy shower steamer and sauna
bidets with Japanese automation
gun range
laser tag crucible
jai alai
mud wresting pit, brass poles and wet-t-shirt super soaker rum guns
All you can eat Pecan Lodge smoked BBQ
in building In-N-Out burger stand
Bowling alley
On staff video game pros with video game development studio
EA-Sports/Xbox testing facility
gigabit speed Ethernet.
And the NFly memorial rap music degree.

word.

In my years on here, I don't know if anything other than favorite fast food burger chain has incited more passion than discussions about block lettering. :lol:
Weird. We've changed our unis lots of times. We need to modernize to be taken seriously...facilities and as silly as new uniforms seem, I think it gives the message to everyone that things are happening at CU.

Weird. We've changed our unis lots of times. We need to modernize to be taken seriously...facilities and as silly as new uniforms seem, I think it gives the message to everyone that things are happening at CU.

HaLkins modernized the uniforms with silver piping and all we got for the effort was Darrell Scott.

Back