What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016-17 Pac 12 Bowl Tie-ins

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
1. Rose Bowl (New Year’s Six)
2. Valero Alamo Bowl vs. Big 12
3. National University Holiday Bowl vs. Big Ten
4. Foster Farms Bowl vs. Big Ten
5. Hyundai Sun Bowl vs. ACC
6. Las Vegas Bowl vs. Mountain West
7. Motel 6 Cactus Bowl vs. Big 12

Discuss.

yep, except for being forced to dine at the el paso applebees, i can make a case for every other town being actually fun for a bowl game. how do you even get to el paso from the coast? is that like a stage coach route or pack mules or something? whatever it takes i guess.

yep, except for being forced to dine at the el paso applebees, i can make a case for every other town being actually fun for a bowl game. how do you even get to el paso from the coast? is that like a stage coach route or pack mules or something? whatever it takes i guess.

if sicario is anything to go by, dont cross the border. ciudad de juarez seems to be a madhouse.

El Paso would be a legit setting for another episode of Crashing @Liver's

Each cast member gets a different color El Camino to drive in the direction of the four compas points to collect contraband and exotic IPAs for Sun Bowl Game Sackygate.

Luke ends up shrooming at White Sands. Blase goes bouldering at Hueco Tanks with guys from 311's record label. Snow accidentally disturbs anasazi burial grounds while mountain biking in the Coronado National Forrest. Liver and me cross el rio grande del norte and narrowly escape decapitation by rival narcocartels.

Scene ends at Applebee's where the camera zooms in under the table and pans around to find four glocks pointed in the direction of my FUPA.

I am rooting for the Motel 6 Bowl. Timing is perfect, Wife and kids are off from school, I am off from work, Wife has family in the area that we could stay with. Perfect bowl for us.

Back