What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 CU News & Notes (Buff Stuff)

What? You couldn't post a link from your Altair 8800?
He said he was travelling - do you think he drops that thing in his suitcase before he walks out the door? That being said, it is hard to search, copy, and paste links from one of these:

oldtyle_phone.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I was just flipping around between innings and came across "The Championship Drive" on ESPNU. The host is a guy named Matt Schick and they do a segment called something like "That's Bull Schick." So he'll make a statement and the other two hosts will say "That's bull Schick!" if they disagree.

So Schick's statement was "Colorado will win the Pac 12 South." Then he said something to the effect of "Let's hear what you think of my alma mater." So that's cool. Then the one other host wouldn't say "That's bull Schick." He rubbed his chin and said, "I'll have to think about that one."

So I looked up Schick's bio. He's a 2001 CU grad in sports journalism. From there he went to 950 The Fan before eventually making it to ESPN. I've never heard of him, but we can never have enough Buffs in the media.

I was just flipping around between innings and came across "The Championship Drive" on ESPNU. The host is a guy named Matt Schick and they do a segment called something like "That's Bull Schick." So he'll make a statement and the other two hosts will say "That's bull Schick!" if they disagree.

So Schick's statement was "Colorado will win the Pac 12 South." Then he said something to the effect of "Let's hear what you think of my alma mater." So that's cool. Then the one other host wouldn't say "That's bull Schick." He rubbed his chin and said, "I'll have to think about that one."

So I looked up Schick's bio. He's a 2001 CU grad in sports journalism. From there he went to 950 The Fan before eventually making it to ESPN. I've never heard of him, but we can never have enough Buffs in the media.
How do you get ESPNU with those rabbit ears on your Philco B&W TeeVee?

How do you get ESPNU with those rabbit ears on your Philco B&W TeeVee?
I started getting it after this weird meteor kind of thing flew over my house. It was weird. All the lights flickered, then the power went out. When it came back on, I had color on my teevee and could get all these channels. 100's of 'em. But I have to stand in front of the teevee and keep turning the dial, which only goes to 10. So, after I turned it 360 degrees about 14 times, I was on channel 141 and had ESPNU. IN COLOR!

I started getting it after this weird meteor kind of thing flew over my house. It was weird. All the lights flickered, then the power went out. When it came back on, I had color on my teevee and could get all these channels. 100's of 'em. But I have to stand in front of the teevee and keep turning the dial, which only goes to 10. So, after I turned it 360 degrees about 14 times, I was on channel 141 and had ESPNU. IN COLOR!
I knew it! Those old Philcos are good for something! Like UFO detection....

I got pissed at Herb Kirkstreit yesterday. Listening to him interviewed on a national radio show he was asked, "Who are your surprise teams this year." He mentioned Louisville and Wisconsin but didn't mention the Buffs. ****er. But then, maybe we aren't a surprise, haha.

I got pissed at Herb Kirkstreit yesterday. Listening to him interviewed on a national radio show he was asked, "Who are your surprise teams this year." He mentioned Louisville and Wisconsin but didn't mention the Buffs. ****er. But then, maybe we aren't a surprise, haha.
herbie has given us plenty of love so far, even predicted us to take the south.

Yogi Roth with a nice report in the Buffs:

"I think all athletic directors should actually take a note from Colorado in terms of sticking with a head coach, watching that plan develop, giving them time and resources. Now, the Colorado Buffaloes have it. If they can win this weekend at USC, look out. They recruit LA extremely hard. They've got a big time program in terms of a brand. They have the facilities now. They get a win, look out. The Buffaloes, well, as they like to say in Boulder, The Rise, potentially, may be extremely real."

We are going to beat USC 55-10 and the student section in folsom will have signs against ASU will read "#Wewantbama"

The, "we didn't get into a rhythm," thing kinda sucked. Play calling or mentality will get you in that mode. The rest, I was cool with for the most part.

If they keep doing what they are doing, we won't have to talk about being ranked and all that. Keep it up and it'll happen.

Back