What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 Favorite BUFF?

BuffUp

Club Member
Club Member
Just curious and have not started a thread in a while-
Who is your favorite Buff on our 2016 team? You have to pick 1.
Who is your spouses (Significant Other / Kids) favorite Buff? You have to pick 1.

For Me - I would say Lindsay - drive, toughness, heart, motivation, Teammate.

Wife - JMac she just really likes and roots for him.

Chido is my favorite to watch play.

Derek is my favorite in terms of role models.

Chido is my favorite to watch play.

Derek is my favorite in terms of role models.
I was thinking about Chido, but I realized he's so good you don't actually get to see him play that much. Nobody throws his way.

Mine: Awuzie (I love the guy)
My 9 year old son: Sefo Liufau
(and I am dead serious on this one...)
My 7 year old : Montez... (because he watched the Oregon game)

My 4 year old daughter: Jake Butt (she loves saying Butt)
We can all admit it, we like saying it too

Chido's been my favorite for 2-3 years now...gonna stick with him. Bobo is my other fave. Lots of great ones to choose from.

Me: Sefo - his leadership and the way the team seemed to rally around him impressed me
Husband: Anyone not named Sefo and anyone who doesn't kick/punt for CU
3 year old son: Sefo Liufau, Bryce Bobo & Jay MacIntyre - he seriously says those names about 5x a day in whatever way he can find to bring them up.

I would have entirely different favorites at the start of the year, but I have to agree with @gobuffs58 and say Witherspoon. Teams tested him again and again and again....Then when they were done testing him....they thought about going the other way and decided to test Spoon again.....and all Spoon did was keep making great plays. I think Spoon is going to help some pro team out there. Why? Because he is mentally tough and very tested.

Count me in on Tedric.

Of course Sefo, Phil, Chido, Gilbert and others are perfectly cromulent answers. But I vote Tedric.

I should say that Sefo is followed closely by the entire defensive backfield, Lindsay, Bobo, Shay, and basically the entire team.

Love the way Sefo plays, even if he lacks the pure passing talent. Kid is tough as nails and has been nothing but class through some REALLY ****ty times.

Other than that, HCMM and Leavitt. They are the architects of this turnaround and also Chev as he is the architect of this program's future with recruiting.

Back