What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 Favorite BUFF?

Evans. Great story going from unheralded walk on to contributor. It was apparent that he had gained the staffs trust when PL needed a breather.

Gotta cheer for the underdog.

Man, as some have said, it changed from game to game and even within games. After an eternity, this team was just a blast to watch! Overall I gotta go with Sefo. Dude could not be more humble and has the heart of a Buffalo, literally. By far one of the toughest to suit up in Black and Gold. To witness him grow from his first start, getting the snaps and scrambling for his life to getting hurt against UM, gets up and tosses up a perfect strike solidified him as a legend.

They have all had moments. Sefo and Lindsay have just been tough leaders. Love seeing leaders like that for the Buffs. It's been far too long.

Fisher was nails coming off the bench against WSU. Love seeing young talent rising up.

I've been riding with Lindsay since the day he committed, so I see no reason to switch up now. And I'll add add Alex Kelley as my #1B. But there really is no wrong answer here.

Tie: Lynott and Haigler. For a couple of RSFR they were pretty damn good OL. They are two of the most talented OL in some time at CU and we probably get three more years of them.

Seondary: Bobo, Ross, and Fields. True P5 talent, that played at a P5 level, at WR made this offense so much better this year.

Thats why I was curious...This TEAM is full of BUFFS that are easy to root for.
What a great season it has been. We have truly been fortunate, I was thinking another 2 years before hitting the 8+ wins. minimum

All of the above, but I also want to give the Irwin brothers some props. Sean could have bitched and moaned about his role, but instead he blocked like a champ. Jeromy solidified our line and is coming back for more. Plus, I like reading their mom's posts on Adam's site. I wish there were more of them coming to CU.

How can you pick a favorite out of this group?! I can't. Too many great ones.

No doubt the program is pointed in the right direction.

Sefo. He's not the best QB, but he has heart, is tough as a 2 dollar steak, and is a leader. He willed this team to some big wins.

Second place goes to Phil and Spoon.

But everyone on this team was awesome. So much heart, pride, and fortitude. Thanks to this team! It's fun to be a buff again!!!

Offense - Bobo because everybody was freakin out when Winfree went down and he really stepped up.

Defense - Moeller for much the same reasons. Dmac went down and that really could have sent us into a tailspin.

This is the kind of team that 10 years from now most of us will be able to name most of the starters on both sides of the ball.

Agreed. Kafovalu played a hell of a game at Alamo Bowl!! Heard his name called out throughout the game. He's got a big heart and great talent...Totally have seen improvement on and off the field. He's grown a lot and embodies what #TheRISE is about. Favorite player, favorite person-- Samson Kafovalu
Samson Kafovalu. People talk about Chido, Tedric, and Tupou all the time, but Samson was the glue of the team IMO. He's the reason Josh came back.

Back