What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 Jersey Sales

VABuff5

I find it curious that the jersey number selected this year, is the #16 Jaleel Awini jersey? I wanted to scoop up my #4 Awuzie jersey!

If I had to guess it would be for 2016. Smart move by CU, don't need to give more ammo to the anti college athletics crowd.

I saw a guy wearing the silver uni in some pictures on Facebook and Twitter.

I saw a guy wearing the silver uni in some pictures on Facebook and Twitter.
I'm pretty sure they gave them out to students who went to all of the games last year. My old roommate who is getting his masters has one he got from the C-Unit or something like that.

too bad the bookstore doesn't sell everything online. I've been wearing my Craig Ochs jersey for over 20 years now.
Had to pony up the $ for a new one this season, and all I could get was #1 in the new style, so that's what I did.

I would have loved another #. My son got 13 last season at a game, and I ordered him a 6 on ebay early this week.

I'd love a silver or white jersey.

Just had to order my 6 year old a new jersey.
That makes 3 jerseys bought in 2 days...not bad, but just wish we had more options.

Ended up on a shopping spree after reading this thread last night.
thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx

I'm pretty sure they gave them out to students who went to all of the games last year. My old roommate who is getting his masters has one he got from the C-Unit or something like that.
Yeah, they were a student reward. Pretty cheap build quality compared to the black ones, but cool nonetheless.

Never thought I'd see the day where mothereffing Jake the Snake is claimed as someone's all time favorite QB.

Haha the best of his generation , IMO . Been a Cards fan, thanks to my dad , since I can remember .The Broncos may be the home town team but the Cards belong to my heart.

Went into the store at the Champions Center today and they only had black with #1. Also selling it for $10 more than the bookstore selling #16.

Back