What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 Pac-12 Commitment Tracker/Average Star Rating

Breakdown of the entire country's number of 3, 4, and 5 star players on each team's roster. CU ranks 59th.

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite
That should be good enough to be competitive in most PAC12 play, but not right away...3* need time to develop IMO...4-5* should be able to make an immediate impact.

That's the Catch 22 this program was in when hiring Mac. We weren't the type of program to attract a top flight name, and don't have the money to out-and-out buy one. So Mac was a bit of gamble...he turned around a much ****tier program than CU, but also in a much ****tier conference. I don't think Mac is the guy to get us to new heights (hope I'm wrong), but he may be the guy to build the foundation for the next guy to do it. It seems to me CU would be a destination job now...support from the Regents down, best facilities in the country, competitive pay, big money for assistants, and tradition...not to mention the best venue and mascot in CFB...for whatever that's worth.

Oregon and Arizona State were both embarrassed at home in front of a bunch of visitors. Biggest recruiting weekend of the year (so far) for both.

ASU added in-state 4* athlete Chase Lucas today. They landed the top in-state prospect, 4* composite WR (5* on Rivals) N'Keal Harry last week. They also look good for in-state 4* CB Byron Murphy. Would be a huge reversal of the recent trend of top AZ talent leaving the state.

Matt Lynch will bite us in the ass.
Lots of Tx kids on those rosters wanting to play out west. Also noticed how utes, furd, beavs always go get kids from all over the country

Looks like Oregon flipped Tristan Wallace (4* QB) from the Buckeyes and lost Seth Green (4* QB) to Minnesota.

Looks like Oregon flipped Tristan Wallace (4* QB) from the Buckeyes and lost Seth Green (4* QB) to Minnesota.

Based solely on the schools in play, it sounds like it was a win for the Ducks.

sounds like they "lost" their QB recruit when they told him to get lost, for sure.
From the article I read, Green has been gone for a while and everybody knew it. Partly to do with Frost leaving and partly due to Green being from Minnesota and wanting to play there. Oregon is also going to hear about another transfer today, Dakota Prukop from Montana State.

Is this thread ever going to be updated? I know, I sound like a whiny little bitch, haha. I know it's a lot of effort to keep threads like this one current.

Are you volunteering? We can make you a mod for the weekend if you'll knock this out for us.
I lack the adequate skill set let alone recruiting site subscriptions. Hey, I'm the golf major guy, remember? And I know what a pain in the ass that was.

Some blue chip players considering Pac-12 teams announcing tomorrow:

Mique Juarez: Expected to pick UCLA tomorrow. Alabama and Ole Miss had made a strong push.

Boss Tagaloa: Was thought to be a UCLA/USC battle until recently. Michigan and Washington have come on strong. Still, UCLA is the likely choice.

Devin Asini: Was thought to be a UCLA/USC battle until recently as well. Michigan is apparently now a major threat. Could be Michigan or UCLA tomorrow.

Garrett Rand: Longtime Wisconsin commit took a visit to UCLA a couple weeks ago after Wisconsin's DC left for LSU. Expected to sign with Wisconsin tomorrow.

Aaron Hansford: Down to Texas A&M and UCLA. Likely Texas A&M.

Brandon Burton: Expected to choose UCLA

Vavae Malepai: Longtime Oregon commit is now also considering USC. Still expected to sign with the Ducks.

Connor Murphy: Down to Michigan and USC. Expected to pick the Trojans.

Jack Jones: Down to Alabama, Texas A&M, and USC. Expected to pick the Trojans.

Maxs Tupai: Down to Oklahoma, USC, and Utah. Too close to call.

The reports of USC's recruiting demise this year have been greatly exaggerated.

Back