What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 Pac 12 South

Based on...? The real problem with ASU is they don't have an O-Line, and Barnett is basically a statue in the pocket.

Did Barnett put on 40 pounds of bad weight or something? That dude was a legit dual threat guy in HS.

Injuries decimated some teams more than others, always a wild card. We were actually fairly fortunate in that area other than Sefo in and out with various ailments. Hopefully Montez takes another leap forward in development. Offense needs to move away from so much QB power, too risky to get your QB hurt. I am going to guess we will be picked 4th next year behind USC, UCLA, and UTAH.

Injuries decimated some teams more than others, always a wild card. We were actually fairly fortunate in that area other than Sefo in and out with various ailments. Hopefully Montez takes another leap forward in development. Offense needs to move away from so much QB power, too risky to get your QB hurt. I am going to guess we will be picked 4th next year behind USC, UCLA, and UTAH.
Well Sefo and our top OLB. And our placekicker.

Does anyone realize how much of a joke our OOC schedule is with CSU, Texas State, and UNC on the schedule?

I looked at who is coming back for CSU and they lose three of their OL starters from this season and while they return the majority of their defense, we return the majority of our offense as well.

Texas State has spent time in the Bottom Ten ESPN rankings and I think I saw a FoxSports article ranking those Bobcats in that category as well.

UNC loses their record setting QB who threw for 29 TD passes this recent season and led the Bears to a 6-5 record.

We might need to go undefeated in order to make the CFP next season.

Does anyone realize how much of a joke our OOC schedule is with CSU, Texas State, and UNC on the schedule?

I looked at who is coming back for CSU and they lose three of their OL starters from this season and while they return the majority of their defense, we return the majority of our offense as well.

Texas State has spent time in the Bottom Ten ESPN rankings and I think I saw a FoxSports article ranking those Bobcats in that category as well.

UNC loses their record setting QB who threw for 29 TD passes this recent season and led the Bears to a 6-5 record.

We might need to go undefeated in order to make the CFP next season.

We said the same thing back in 2014 and they ran all over us anyway. This is what scares me because we lose so many d linemen. Hopefully we are in a better place with talent and S&C but its a concern.

Back