What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

Why do we have 4 coaches in Corpus Christi?
They've been around Houston and College Station - including Katy, The Woodlands, etc.. (Jeffcoat leaves his twitter location on and I can tell which QBs Lindgren goes and sees).

I'm very much hoping Shanon Reid means us with this tweet:

He posted Colorado uniforms but called us Colorado State lol. He's a player I've been checking in on because I love his film. A little bit of an interesting player, 247 has him as a 4*-91 grade, rivals has him as a 2*-5.4rr. This article notes that he was second in scoring for his team last year despite never playing a single snap on offense. Like with Chido, some guys just have a special ability to cause, force, and be near TOs. Looks to be a hybrid safety/LB.

Last edited:
Is anyone else concerned about the lack of verbals? We have had coaches flying around all over the US and despite 4 early verbals (albeit a quality 4), there has been no movement at all. Getting a bit concerned here.

Is anyone else concerned about the lack of verbals? We have had coaches flying around all over the US and despite 4 early verbals (albeit a quality 4), there has been no movement at all. Getting a bit concerned here.
No. There are a few who could pop within the next few weeks. I like the position we are in as of right now, with the recruits that are showing interest in CU. We haven't reached on a recruit yet, which has not been the case since MM has been here.

I am itching badly for another commit but encouraged by us not filling up the class early with guys that are reaches like we have in recent years.

FWIW, coaches are supposed to be flying all over the country right now. It is the Spring Evaluation Period.

Need some help creating a profile. His twitter says he goes to Desert Pines in NV. Can't find the name. Maybe Tony Wallace? He's Spring Valley HS on hudl, but it looks like the twitter account matches. http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3313698/highlights

Yeah that's him and he just switched to Desert Pines this past season as the HUDL only includes 2013-14 and 2014-15. Looks like his full name is Antonio Wallace according to one of those highlights but that doesn't really help you find anything new.

Yeah he made the switch to Desert Pines last year:

Chev, Leavitt, coach Mac and Klayton Adams are all following

His HS profile had him at DE going 6'2" 250. A little light for this photo! 247 JC profile while at Blinn shows 6'3" 280 and while he's not on the roster for Trinity Valley (where I assume he'll be playing this fall), his Hudl lists him currently as a 6'4" 300 DT. Will be interested to see the figures if he takes a visit but it's clear this guy will eat space on the line. Grown man.

Back