What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

Where did skinny Mac go?
I think with every commit, all hell breaks loose....

83d2a8d8d08a5d831bbb20b025ccf2f6.jpg

Just preliminary talks so far but there is one interesting JC QB target in Michael Curtis. He mentioned being contacted by CU, TCU, Texas Tech, and others. Thought his Spring film looked quite improved from his FR year.

Freshman Year:

Last edited:
Just preliminary talks so far but there is one interesting JC QB target in Michael Curtis. He mentioned being contacted by CU, TCU, Texas Tech, and others. Thought his Spring film looked quite improved from his FR year.

Freshman Year:

What's his status? 3 to play 2?

I like 4th. I like two 4's and seven 3's. I don't like 2.75 just for the perception of it. Hopefully Olver, Paige and Burrell all see their stock rise which isn't to say I'm not extremely happy for their commitments. Also, hopefully, we get a few more stars. Because, dammit, stars DO matter.

Concur. They upgraded although few bought that assertion at the time.
The funniest was cowherd attacking Peterson before the UW-USC game last year saying that sark did as good as a coach could do at Washington and then moved on and they downgraded with the Boise state coach because everyone wins at Boise. Wasn't that the last game he ended up coaching at USC?

They will have a full class. Always can expect some attrition, so probably more than the 25

Going over 25 is not the result of attrition. 25 is the limit that can count toward any one class. To go over that number, there have to be players that enroll early and get counted against the previous class.

Going over 25 is not the result of attrition. 25 is the limit that can count toward any one class. To go over that number, there have to be players that enroll early and get counted against the previous class.
Yep, my bad. Didn't mean to throw the "attrition" in there. Just saying they will probably go over the 25 due to some gray shirts and early signings.

Yeah, one of CSU's beat writers had a really hyperbolic tweet about this commitment. Something to the effect of "One of the best in-state recruits picks CSU".

He is one of Colorado's 25 best prospects.

Actually a good pick up for CSU. Looks like a solid MWC type player.

Back