What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

Corte is a very very good football player. To be honest I have always been way more impressed with him than Dante. The difference is he is about tapped in terms of upside while Dante has tons of room to improve. Looking forward too seeing how he does at that level.

Top 25 BABY! Wait. Who's that I see in the rear view mirror? Hmm, there's Oregon and, oh, I see USC and 'braska. And I see a little orange spec, who's that? Oh, I think it's Texas. And that little red dot behind them must be Stanford. But where are Cal and UCLA? I think they are way back there around the last bend.

Last edited:
I also know it's very early and there is a TON of ground to cover between now and Feburary.

With Olver, Osling and Paige getting bumps to 3* on Rivals today, the Buffs are now their #26 ranked class.

With Olver, Osling and Paige getting bumps to 3* on Rivals today, the Buffs are now their #26 ranked class.
Wish 247 would update their composites, should have a much higher avg. rating and ranking than we do there.

Let's just say Ayala's tweet is totally bogus, per a reputable source

Yep.

That's why I didn't retweet or anything as a "twitter stalker" when it was posted. I checked his hudl. 6'1", 190 lbs, 5.40 forty, sidearm motion, not a big arm, no coaches following, no other offers reported, no profile at any recruiting site we follow, etc. So I also asked about him rather than publicizing the offer.

This one does not appear to be legitimate.

Cyrus Habibi-Likio is followed by Klayton, but we haven't offered. Looks like the RB will end up at Utah since the decommit comes on the heels of him visiting there.

The momentum heading into Oregon State is going to be obscene. Environment in Boulder should be rocking for the big recruiting weekend.

Hopefully the staff has been talking to Falo about the lack of TE use in this offense being due to not having a player of his caliber on the team.

When was the last time we had this many high quality recruits coming on an official visit? After just watching the 3rd episode of The Rise, I'm so pumped even I'm having a hard time being with myself. This is a critical game for our program. Too much is at stake. We must stomp the forks relentlessly so these studs will sign their LOI!

Back