What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

24 hours until kickoff

i have to say that i am pretty damned stoked for this game. we're 2-0, look competent, and are garnering a bit of national attention. it has been awhile. on the road against a top 10 team is a big hill to climb, but if you are looking for possible statement games, here's one. if CU wins, it will be a big, big boost to the rebuild.

we have a chance. i wouldn't call it impossible. we've been in a lot of road games over the past 10 years or so where i basically thought we had next to zero chance to win. our Buffs deserve to be big road dogs in this. michigan is very good and very well-coached. but, we have a chance to break through here.

so, yeah, i am stoked.

I post on a bass fishing site as part of the biz, frickin haze & brue just jacked our thread having us getting smoked...F___ em. This game can influence the course of the next 10 yrs...I only have 10 yrs left kids...
GO BUFFS

giphy.gif

Okay ... since it's obvious that most of us aren't getting much in the way of sleep anyway, I pose a question to you all.

What is the single most awesomely dominant play/performance by a Buff that basically included a big "**** you" to the opposing team? I'm only giving you two choices, since it is after all my post ... so **** anyone who disagrees with that. Also, since I've only been a CU fan since '95, my two choices are:

1) Andre Gurode driving a Nubb defender all the way to the wall of the North stands at Folsom on Chris Brown's 3rd (or was it his 4th) TD on that glorious day in 2001.

or ...

2) Lawrence Vickers doing a major "get the **** off me" move to a hapless CSEwe on his way into the endzone in whatever year that was.

Those are the two that stand out most to me. As much as I absolutely loved that move by Vickers, I have to go with Gurode essentially giving the Nubb defender a free ride all the way through the endzone and almost up into the stands. Discuss.

Okay ... since it's obvious that most of us aren't getting much in the way of sleep anyway, I pose a question to you all.

What is the single most awesomely dominant play/performance by a Buff that basically included a big "**** you" to the opposing team? I'm only giving you two choices, since it is after all my post ... so **** anyone who disagrees with that. Also, since I've only been a CU fan since '95, my two choices are:

1) Andre Gurode driving a Nubb defender all the way to the wall of the North stands at Folsom on Chris Brown's 3rd (or was it his 4th) TD on that glorious day in 2001.

or ...

2) Lawrence Vickers doing a major "get the **** off me" move to a hapless CSEwe on his way into the endzone in whatever year that was.

Those are the two that stand out most to me. As much as I absolutely loved that move by Vickers, I have to go with Gurode essentially giving the Nubb defender a free ride all the way through the endzone and almost up into the stands. Discuss.

1993, 2:00 left against #3 Miami in Boulder. Buffs behind by 6. Miami has the ball and just got a first down. Chris mother****in' Hudson just grabs the ball away from the Miami RB, just ****ing took the ball.

Yeah, we lost, but that was the biggest **** you play I've ever seen.

Oh, and **** you for trying to limit our choices.

I've been trying to temper my enthusiasm for this game all week or else I'd go crazy. Now I have to just swing by a bbq and leave promptly at 1.

Back