What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

247 Sports: Colorado Road Trip

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Good article featuring Cyler Miles, but also with shorts on Paul Thurston, Evan Baylis, Tyler Henington, Arthur Flores, Joey O'Connor and Thomas Singleton (who needs a profile).

Miles added that Colorado, Illinois, Vanderbilt and Clemson are recruiting him the hardest at this point, but that no schools are in the lead at the moment.

He also said a bit about being a "midwest to west coast boy". He's definitely not locked into a specific geographic region, but I'd expect that he'll commit to a Big 10 or Pac-12 program.

Last, he reiterated that he wants to play in a pro style offense:

“I want to play in a pro-style offense, but if it incorporates the spread a little bit, that’s ok, too. I don’t want to go to a complete shotgun spread team. I want some aspects of a pro style.”

http://247sports.com/Article/National-Notes-Colorado-road-trip-23267

Hopefully 247 will get its act together with a Colorado team site soon. I'm registered, but it's impossible to justify a membership when they don't have any dedicated Buff coverage.

Clemson entering the picture for Miles is concerning. They tend to pull off a few shockers every year in recruiting.

Since there was no mention of us in his Thurston paragraph, I went back to his profile here - are we still feeling as good about his recruitment to CU?

Since there was no mention of us in his Thurston paragraph, I went back to his profile here - are we still feeling as good about his recruitment to CU?

Pretty glaring omission to mention all the visits that Thurston is taking and leave out his visit to Boulder a couple weekends ago, not to mention the other visit up to Boulder he made earlier this spring. I still like our chances. The mention of USC is also funny to me, unless USC plans on taking about eight OTs this year.

Pretty glaring omission to mention all the visits that Thurston is taking and leave out his visit to Boulder a couple weekends ago, not to mention the other visit up to Boulder he made earlier this spring. I still like our chances. The mention of USC is also funny to me, unless USC plans on taking about eight OTs this year.

There's a bias at 247 right now toward the teams that have dedicated sites. In the Pac-12, that's Arizona, Oregon and USC.

I wish valdezj or someone would approach 247 about doing a CU site.

Clemson entering the picture for Miles is concerning. They tend to pull off a few shockers every year in recruiting.

Have a buddy who follows them. They are going heavy spread this year and they are in the south. Doubt he goes there. Their coach may be on the hotseat if they don't win. They had their first losing season last year in like 20 years. They don't have much at QB so they have an advantage there.

Ya it will be interesting to see who ultimately wins the battle between 24/7 and rivals

Ya it will be interesting to see who ultimately wins the battle between 24/7 and rivals

Neither will "win" most likely. Rivals is going nowhere unless yahoo goes down. 24/7 will be snapped up by someone as well. The recruiting coverage game is still growing like crazy.

Back