1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

247 Sports is Buff enabled!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Highlander27, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Highlander27

Highlander27 Well-Known Member

SIAP - I know many Buff recruiting fans like myself have been waiting to see if 247 Sports (formally the creators of Rivals) were going to get a CU site up and running... well, the day has finally come. 247 Sports has partnered up with AZ and Buffscoop and they will now have a website devoted to all the best buff news and coverage. This is the 5th team in the Pac 12 to be covered by 247 which I think says a lot about how they view our team, the fans and the internet participation. Below is the link to view. i hope to see you all over there.

http://colorado.247sports.com/

2. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

So is this a partnership or a full on merger?

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Full merger. BuffScoop will no longer exist as an independent starting tomorrow, with an overlap through Wednesday. It's now part of the 247sports network.

4. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Good luck to 247sports...

5. SuperD

SuperD Club Member Club Member

Without getting into any of the ancillary discussion that always comes up in regards to Buffscoop, I will say the 247 interface and site technology is pretty slick. The recruit timeline is pretty innovative, and I like that you can have free and premium discussion on the same board simply by toggling a selection on your post.

6. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

That tech is pretty sweet. Looks to be much more modern than Rivals even after their recent update. I will consider getting a sub again to get access to that network. Love that different sites can comment on things.

The real Over/Under that is interesting is how long AZ lasts now that he has bosses? Not a diss to the guy, but he hasn't historically played well with others in that regard :lol:. And AZ spies, I know he's gonna hear about that comment, I hope you make sure to tell him best of luck from me (or I will tell him once the football itch gets me and rejoin :lol:).

7. Highlander27

I don't know much of that history but I do know the folks he is working for are the original bosses he had at Rivals, I imagine they know his style well.

I will say that the guy loves CU and is probably more impartial than I would be in the same position. He lobby'd hard for Embree but has been quick to take him to task to. Maybe that's why he's ruffled a few feathers. Regardless, I think Adam and Az do a great job, their styles are very different. Adam is much more by the book but very conservative while Az is more shoot from the hip yet unbiased. I think it is a good mix for buff fans and both are worthy investments.

Damn I'm ready for football season.

8. DowntownBuff

DowntownBuff New Member

I have subs to both sites and I can tell you that I am very impressed with what the 247 site offers.

9. Highlander27

Just spent some time cruising around the 247 Sports/Buff Scoop website and it's pretty slick. Love the layout and functionality of it. Allbuffs is the best free site... I can see Buffscoop quickly overtaking the lead with pay sites now with backing like 247 Sports.

10. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

so what's the url for this, I don't really wanna type in colorado.247 every time

11. YngC

YngC Club Member Club Member

www.buffscoop.com

We got the redirect up and working today.