What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

247 Sports is Buff enabled!

Highlander27

SIAP - I know many Buff recruiting fans like myself have been waiting to see if 247 Sports (formally the creators of Rivals) were going to get a CU site up and running... well, the day has finally come. 247 Sports has partnered up with AZ and Buffscoop and they will now have a website devoted to all the best buff news and coverage. This is the 5th team in the Pac 12 to be covered by 247 which I think says a lot about how they view our team, the fans and the internet participation. Below is the link to view. i hope to see you all over there.

http://colorado.247sports.com/

Without getting into any of the ancillary discussion that always comes up in regards to Buffscoop, I will say the 247 interface and site technology is pretty slick. The recruit timeline is pretty innovative, and I like that you can have free and premium discussion on the same board simply by toggling a selection on your post.

That tech is pretty sweet. Looks to be much more modern than Rivals even after their recent update. I will consider getting a sub again to get access to that network. Love that different sites can comment on things.

The real Over/Under that is interesting is how long AZ lasts now that he has bosses? Not a diss to the guy, but he hasn't historically played well with others in that regard :lol:. And AZ spies, I know he's gonna hear about that comment, I hope you make sure to tell him best of luck from me (or I will tell him once the football itch gets me and rejoin :lol:).

I don't know much of that history but I do know the folks he is working for are the original bosses he had at Rivals, I imagine they know his style well.

I will say that the guy loves CU and is probably more impartial than I would be in the same position. He lobby'd hard for Embree but has been quick to take him to task to. Maybe that's why he's ruffled a few feathers. Regardless, I think Adam and Az do a great job, their styles are very different. Adam is much more by the book but very conservative while Az is more shoot from the hip yet unbiased. I think it is a good mix for buff fans and both are worthy investments.

Damn I'm ready for football season.

Just spent some time cruising around the 247 Sports/Buff Scoop website and it's pretty slick. Love the layout and functionality of it. Allbuffs is the best free site... I can see Buffscoop quickly overtaking the lead with pay sites now with backing like 247 Sports.

so what's the url for this, I don't really wanna type in colorado.247 every time

Back