What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

****!!!!!

Timbuff10

If a game like that happens again, we need to find some new leadership!

There is NO excuse for losing like that.

Our guys look way smaller out there than other teams. Do we wear some sort of slimming shoulder pads or something?

Does Darrel Scott run a play other than the handoff from the shotgun and run into the DT for a one yard loss?

Why does our D not blitz? 4 man rush and the QB has all day to throw and it seemed our secondary was always two steps behind their guy. Our seven dropped back guys can't cover their 3-4 guys trying to catch the ball? Why is that?

Stop running from the shotgun so much. If we are going to run, power it up from the I and do some play action out of that from time to time.

Why so many short passing plays? Can our wideouts run farther than 9 yards?

What happened to all those creative plays that Boise St used to/still do run?

This was the first game in a long time where I was not expecting a win for my Buffs but geez, is it too much to ask for a competitive game here?

They Avs are fun to watch this year! If not for them tonight, I may have taken a header off my balcony this evening.

When I saw UT I really did notice how smaller our guys looked. A lot of these guys are playing in positions that they aren't physically ready for. Solder will be good, but the definitely needs to bulk up and the same can be said for a lot of the Fr and RS-Fr we have. Being thrown into the fire against guys 3-4 years older than you in most cases, especially when you are 19-20, is monumental. For whatever reason, unless you are a physical specimen you just can't add as much bulk until you get older even if you eat, eat, eat, eat. With Pittman as the S&C coach I think we'll notice a difference in a lot of our players next year.

Back