What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

3-0 Colorado @ 2-1 Florida St. Prediction thread

Buff 24
Noles 6

Their offense is looks really bad. I think we score at least one TD on defense.

Hmmm - if you're going to make me guess, I would say that the Noles will show up to the stadium, but will see the Buffs warming up and get so scared that they will get back on their bus and head on home.

The result is a forfeit win for the Buffs, and a massive cocktail party on the field.

I see FSU's defense in our backfield frequently, so Cody is going to have to get out of the pocket to make anything happen. Running the ball right at them will be the key on offense along with cleaning up the turnovers and penalties. Do that and they win rather easily. I don't think it will be that easy, though, and this game could go either way. What hurt us last year was lack of speed on offense-that has changed big-time!!!

CU-17
Noles-13

there offense can't play worse than last week, but I am gonna trust CU's badass defense to win this one anyways.

CU 20, FSU 10

Our offense can't play much worse than last week. Cody looked AWFUL!!!
which game were you watching? Cause I remember him throwing 2 TD's, both of which were amazing throws. I also remember a complete shutdown of the passing game from the Ocoordinator. Also dropped balls and missed blocking assignments. If you think Cody looked awful, I humbly suggest you review the 2005 season and ground your definition of "awful" there.

But those throws were very impressive in the first 5 minutes of the game. Other 55 minutes not so much in my opinion. I went to the game. All cody did was focus on one wide receiver and made awful reads. There were many times when he couldve ran for a first down but he just made a bad pass or got sacked after being in the pocket for 5 seconds

Our offense can't play much worse than last week. Cody looked AWFUL!!!

Really?
Cody was pretty effiecient against WVU. He also had some nice passes. That TD to Devenney was a tight one that threaded the needle. Amazing pass. Give us any of our QB's in from the 2006 season in that game and we lose.

Also Speedy with 166 on the ground? Wow our offense really sucked last week.:rolleyes:

Alright I was wrong I just didnt like the way Cody played. He didnt make the right passes and locked on to one WR on a play it seemed. I could tell who he was passing to every single time.

Cody's line:
Hawkins, Cody 33-22-1 INT 179YDS 2 TDs 38 2 sacks 1 fumble lost

Not great, but far far FAR from awful, especailly with those 2 awesome TDs

on our final drive of regulation cody went to his 3rd receiving option for the first down on 3rd and longish. I saw him go deep, go to the flat, and then look and find somebody who had setup in a whole in the zone just past the first down marker. Great play. Under pressure as well.

I think we have the potential to make this a serious game. If we can score some points early, it will become a shootout and turnovers will become this biggest factor in terms of the outcome. We have moved the ball well and had our chances to score but we have been shooting ourselves in the foot with 1) turnovers (Cody) and 2) predictable play calling after a big play (they always go to a dive for no gain or a loss after a big play). We match up well skill wise. Don’t anyone be fooled, this FSU team is still VERY talented and will have some players returning from suspension. We need to execute on a high level and have a GREAT game plan. If we can put it all together, we will win.

CU - 35
FSU - 27

WE NEED THIS VICTORY….I WANT THIS VICTORY!!

Back