What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

3/17 NCAA Tournament discussion thread

From what I could tell by watching on my laptop, that looked like a hell of a block by the Morehead player at the end of that game. At first I thought it was a foul but after seeing the replay a few times it looks like it was all ball. This is already a break for KU because Louisville would've been their opponent in the Sweet 16 if the seeds held up.

Princeton currently leading Kentucky...but I thought losing to an Ivy on an away or neutral court is grounds that you clearly don't belong in the tourney.

Princeton currently leading Kentucky...but I thought losing to an Ivy on an away or neutral court is grounds that you clearly don't belong in the tourney.

Yeah that Harvard team that lost the Ivy tiebreaker on a buzzer beater was clearly terrible. Any team that lost to them has no business in the big dance. :bang::cry:

Yeah that Harvard team that lost the Ivy tiebreaker on a buzzer beater was clearly terrible. Any team that lost to them has no business in the big dance. :bang::cry:

Too bad they got beat by Okie Lite in the first round of the NIT. I was really hoping they'd make a deep run....

Is anyone else watching via internet feeds today? It is really frustrating me, I've watched the internet feed at the office with no problems in years past, but this year it seems to spend about 75% of the time buffering, and when its finally finished buffering, the video is 5 minutes behind actual time. Wouldn't be too much of a problem, except the LIVE score is right there above the video. Can't wait to get out of the office.

getting some love on ESPNU right now. Cu had the toughest conference SOS schedule in the NATION. NATION. #1. Wow, like a 5 minute love fest on why we should be in.

getting some love on ESPNU right now. Cu had the toughest conference SOS schedule in the NATION. NATION. #1. Wow, like a 5 minute love fest on why we should be in.

How many times do I have to tell you that the most important factor is whether you lost to good teams in November?

Is anyone else watching via internet feeds today? It is really frustrating me, I've watched the internet feed at the office with no problems in years past, but this year it seems to spend about 75% of the time buffering, and when its finally finished buffering, the video is 5 minutes behind actual time. Wouldn't be too much of a problem, except the LIVE score is right there above the video. Can't wait to get out of the office.

Yea I had it going on my laptop for the final few minutes of that Louisville game and it was doing alot of buffering for me too. Tomorrow's definitely a WFH day. :thumbsup:

guys we get it you are angry about the buffs not making it, but this is the NCAA discussion thread. Not the are you watching the tourney thread.

Over 3000 posts and you haven't figured out rule number one of Allbuffs?

This discussion is whatever the **** we want it to be, the thread title be damned.*

*Does not apply to recruiting forum. Okay, it does, but shouldn't...

This discussion is whatever the **** we want it to be, the thread title be damned.*

This! I post whatever I feel dumbshits.

:smile2:

I think my new policy for the recruiting forums will be that I send people "fat chicks sporting cameltoe" pics every time they go off topic in there.

Let this serve as a warning!

fat-cameltoe.jpg

:smile2:

I think my new policy for the recruiting forums will be that I send people "fat chicks sporting cameltoe" pics every time they go off topic in there.

Let this serve as a warning!

fat-cameltoe.jpg

Wally and BurritoP fingercuffed that chick back in the day.

looks like we've got our 5 v. 12 upset, already.

i kinda pull for Vandy when CU isn't involved. sucks for me.

After the Louisville loss, Richmond needed to completely bust that half of the bracket for me. Thank you Spiders!

****. I thought I had Old Dominion going to the sweet 16. Turns out I had them in the final 4... :bang:

Ummm. thats a big oops. :lol:

****ing Butler....

I still think a region with Pitt, Florida, BYU, Wiscy and KjSU is ripe for a cinderella to make a run. I don't care who does it, I just need somebody to **** up everybody else's brackets...

florida is playing in tampa and you can count the number of people there...

Im confused by that too...Gainesville is only an easy 2 hrs from Tampa...I did hear that UF was having some trouble selling its official allotment but I cant confirm it...

Back