What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#4 Oklahoma @ Colorado prediction thread

A defensive game and a real test for the Buffs D - which rises to the occassion at home. CU O will struggle against the Boner Sooners but will score.

CU 10 OU 21

But ........ Z to Johnson statue left...............The Schooner has been known to tip over on the field; just don't damage our turf with your circus contraption.

You jackoffs couldn't score more than 14 points against LSU

and what does 2003 have to do with 2007, unless you are saying the CU defense this year compares to the LSU defense of 2003??

Wasn't Oklahoma supposed to be Indian terriory forever? Thieves.....

ya and it was the white man's gov't that opened the land to whites for settlement after the promise, when they forced marched, my ancestors from their homes, that this land would never be opened for white settlement. (the United States' gov't version of genocide)

He must have missed the fiesta bowl last year.

and dont forget a certain game against 1AA Montana State last year in Boulder too....:thumbsup:

(Psst, UBT, this Sooner Fan person is making your brethren look real bad)

Yes I know, but then I cant police everyone here....:lol:

Let me educate you on Sooner fans.
85% of OU fans never attended the University of Oklahoma, let alone college.

your comment fits as I graduated from a college in Texas, never took a class at OU even though I only lived 8-10 blocks away. Saw my 1st game in 1963 and have been a fan ever since. Even sold concessions at home footabll games from 1969 through 1985...

and now for my only comments on this game.....

OU 66
CU 13
CU 183 yards total O

OU is to deep, fast and big for CU this year.

Last edited:
ya and it was the white man's gov't that opened the land to whites for settlement after the promise, when they forced marched, my ancestors from their homes, that this land would never be opened for white settlement. (the United States' gov't version of genocide)

oh sweet jesus. here we go again. he won't get over this for days.

dogmeathusband said:
and dont forget a certain game against 1AA Montana State last year in Boulder too....:thumbsup:

jacques, buff, sweetie, angel, and i say you can't come home in the morning.

dogmeathusband said:
Yes I know, but then I cant police everyone here....:lol:

you might want to try, being as you have some make-up to do.

don't make me bring up every buster-assed okie loss you have hung your head for.

oh sweet jesus. here we go again. he won't get over this for days.

jacques, buff, sweetie, angel, and i say you can't come home in the morning.

you might want to try, being as you have some make-up to do.

don't make me bring up every buster-assed okie loss you have hung your head for.

:smile2: Love you.....

:smile2: Love you.....

i'll bet you do. you are on my list today, mister. i'm going to tell buff to eat all your okie stuff. i'm not going to do a thing to stop her, either.

where is that dumb flag? that's first. followed by the jersey... :lol:

My head

CU 17

OU- 28

My Hope

CU 21
OU- 20

CU Yards- 310

Go with the buffs victory for the official prediction.. gah...

I honestly feel this game will be respectable. a loss sure but no more than by 10 points and will be close all the way till mid 4th quarter.

I honestly feel this game will be respectable. a loss sure but no more than by 10 points and will be close all the way till mid 4th quarter.

Man I wish I had the same feeling my Canuck brother....I'm thinking that the Buffs keep it close until just after the start of the 3rd then start to fade and end up losing by 24 - 30 points. I say....

OU-48
CU-17

I hope...CU-42
OU - 0

This is about how it will end up. (again)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2LdOxB6Wp0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2LdOxB6Wp0[/ame]
watch

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold on for dear life to win by 2 TDs? I recall the game being relatively close, but come on man.

Sooners were as high powered as ever ... CU put up a good game but I don't believe that it was ever in doubt for OU. Although I do remember that game really changing hands in the 2nd half. I think CU hung with them for about a half ... maybe just a tad longer. It was the big play capability that really seperated the two teams.

I feel that we will see much of the same in this game as well. CU is a program that will get better and better. I think they have already made some serious improvements with the passing game, and need to better their run attack. Special teams (for the most part) have looked better, and the defense has gotten pretty nasty of late ... but still has not faced an offense as potent as OU.

I think this one could be fun to watch. I believe that CU will be able to move the ball, score, and hang with OU for a while. But in the end I feel that OU will be just too much to handle.

However, I do think that CU will slow this offense a bit. It really would suprise me, to see this team go several steps backewards, and just get absolutely man-handled. And the game is a road game for OU, and out of the state completely. So, CU get's first REAL crack at them away from home.

OU wins
(21-14) OU at the HALF
(38-21) OU for the win

I leave for Hawaii tomorrow :thumbsup::thumbsup:, so I have to get this in now.

OU 27
CU 29

The Buffs usually play well in games that I miss. Let's hope this one is no different. Watch out for the hook and lateral and statue of liberty plays. I hear the Sooners are susceptible to them.

Golden Buffalos 24
Guys who made the indians march 21

O 382

Eberhart redeems all his previous misses by making a game winning 43 yarder as the clock expires.

Sooners were as high powered as ever ... CU put up a good game but I don't believe that it was ever in doubt for OU. Although I do remember that game really changing hands in the 2nd half. I think CU hung with them for about a half ... maybe just a tad longer. It was the big play capability that really seperated the two teams.

I feel that we will see much of the same in this game as well. CU is a program that will get better and better. I think they have already made some serious improvements with the passing game, and need to better their run attack. Special teams (for the most part) have looked better, and the defense has gotten pretty nasty of late ... but still has not faced an offense as potent as OU.

I think this one could be fun to watch. I believe that CU will be able to move the ball, score, and hang with OU for a while. But in the end I feel that OU will be just too much to handle.

However, I do think that CU will slow this offense a bit. It really would suprise me, to see this team go several steps backewards, and just get absolutely man-handled. And the game is a road game for OU, and out of the state completely. So, CU get's first REAL crack at them away from home.

OU wins
(21-14) OU at the HALF
(38-21) OU for the win

No, CU had a chance to win that game in the final minutes

Back