What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

4 tickets for game versus ducks - section 218 (45 yard line)

DenverBuff

Douchebag
I have 4 tickets in Sec. 218, Row 61, Seats 1 - 4 for the game this SAT between the CU Buffs and Oregon Ducks (ranked #2 in country). Face value is $80 / ticket, I am asking $300 for the set of 4. Seats are on the east side (facing west), i.e. views on the mountains and more sun, right on the 45 yard line. I also have a parking pass that I will include in Lot 360, just south of the stadium and one of the best place to tailgate in Boulder. Call or text 303-514-2678.

Lot 360 is a very good lot. The only downside to it is that there's no grass.

Lot 360 is a very good lot. The only downside to it is that there's no grass.

That's the lot by Sewell, right? I hate that they took out the grass there. That spot was perfect for some games of pickup football before games.

That's the lot by Sewell, right? I hate that they took out the grass there. That spot was perfect for some games of pickup football before games.

Once the rec renovation is complete they're gonna take out the more eastern parking lot and replace it with grass

Lot 360 is directly South of the stadium, next to the Physics building. In front of Libby Hall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back