What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5-5 CU @ 2-8 ISU prediction thread

Unleash Hell

I am putting this up a little early for two reasons
1. Like the team, we need to just forget the Mizzou game and move on.
2. I might not be on the computer later today, busy day with mom's B-day and then have to go to work.

ISU is coming on folks, they upset KSU yesterday, and had two close games against Mizzou and Oklahoma, this is no gimmee game like most probably though a couple weeks ago. And of course we all remember the last time we were in Ames. :sad1:

I think of this years ISU team a lot like last years CU team, and they are dangerous. I think we can and should win this and we should be hungry, but it will be tough. It seems like we have the most trouble with a mobile QB, and ISU has that. What buff team will we see? The one that beat OU and Texas Tech? Or the one that lost to KSU and Mizzou?
I think it will be the team that beat OU and Texas Tech and the buffs win in a hard fought game.

Buffs 27 Clowns 24

Total O 387

Buffs bounce back but I think the last two regular season games will be tough.

Buffs - 28
Cyclops - 21

Buffs 388 yards offense

We do just what Mississipiuri did to us, walk into the house of a team we are better than and lay the smack on them.

Colorado Buffaloes 55
Cyclowns 10

I think this game has trap written all over it. ISU gets better with every game. It will be interesting to see what the line is tomorow.

CU 21
ISU 20

The University of Colorado Golden Buffaloes 35
The Ketchup & Mustard Tornadoes 17

Total O - 359

ISU - 28
CU - 24

ISU has improve a lot over this year. If we could take the team we have now and start the season over again this would be a bowl team. I haven't got to see a lot of CU this year but I know that Cody Hawkins is a good QB. It should be a close hard fought game. Hope to see some of you buffs out tailgating. We usually challenge some opposing fans to beer bong. Have fun and be safe (ISU cops can be dicks).

Back